Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the Nuclear Agreement, do you think Iran and US will play a soccer match?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the Nuclear Agreement, do you think Iran and US will play a soccer match?

I thought that it would be an interesting question since the two countries have been separated for so long.

My opinion: I think that they will be able to play but the US will have all authority over where and when it is played. And I think that they would pick anywhere except Israel
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

with my vote, we have a 100% consensus that there will be a game.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

We have played against the US before...

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed
        I thought that it would be an interesting question since the two countries have been separated for so long.

My opinion: I think that they will be able to play but the US will have all authority over where and when it is played. And I think that they would pick anywhere except Israel
        Why do you think that? Did you think or copy again?

Comment

I hope we can see another US vs Iran game. There would be a lot of ticket sales if the game is held in So Cal.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Reported for another spam-crap of a thread.

Comment

I heard Zarif refused to participate in the deal unless the US promised us this match.

Comment

Javeed must have some ties to the mods. I got a warning for revealing his true identity which actually proves that this is his 3rd account after being banned which is against the rules. But instead of him getting banned i get a warning.

Comment

*** edited ***. Enough is enough

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    Javeed must have some ties to the mods. I got a warning for revealing his true identity which actually proves that this is his 3rd account after being banned which is against the rules. But instead of him getting banned i get a warning.
                    I'm sorry you got a warning for an invasion of privacy.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      Reported for another spam-crap of a thread.
                      Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Ban this tool for god sake. Enough is enough
                      What's wrong with this thread? It's me stating my opinion, and asking everyone on this forum for theirs. An Iran-USA match would draw a sold-out crowd no matter where it's played.

Does it hurt you to see a thread created on this forum? Just don't click it.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                        What's wrong with this thread? It's me stating my opinion, and asking everyone on this forum for theirs. An Iran-USA match would draw a sold-out crowd no matter where it's played.

Does it hurt you to see a thread created on this forum? Just don't click it.
                        No. It hurts me that 40% of your posts are new threads - the majority of which are meaningless or outdated news. The rest of your posts are just a copy and paste of something someone else wrote somewhere else. Just because you have your head on straight 5% of the time doesn't take away from the fact that you're a troll.
                        Last edited by K. Nader; 07-13-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

US is a team like any other. If you remember the US has reached out 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years for a friendly. Even before the deal was started. It will happen someday, but why open a new thread about it. There is a TM News thread. Post it there. Ask if it may happen. Somebody will reply, "yes Javeed, it is entirely possible. Just like Iran playing any other team in the world."

So yes Javeed, this is an unnecessary thread

EDIT: FYI, sad dar sad, Javeed is trolling fyi. I saw his fb, and he is in University. There is no way he can act like he does and be that oblivious while being in University. Maybe if he was a 10 year old kid, I may believe his antics were genuine, but I'm fairly sure he posts just to bother us and get a laugh at making peoples' blood boil.

The mods think that he is 10 years old or that he truly cannot fathom that posting these things is annoying and unnecessary, and as a result won't ban him. The dude has had 10+ friendly warnings from the mods. That's a problem. When is the unfriendly warning coming?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            Doesn't this guy run www.teammelli.com?

Comment

based on current form I don't think we would want to play America. they would beat us!

Comment

Working...
                              X