Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup: TAHITI vs IRAN (Thursday July 16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel disgusting. Haven't felt like this since we were eliminated by Bosnia in 2014 World Cup.

Comment

guys need to relax, its just beach soccer. at least be happy we are one of the strong teams in this sport.

Comment

A bar in New York had this sign featured today in front of its establishment:

CKEkma_WoAA19Wn.jpg
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Any other day this match coulda ended 9-5 or 9-7 for Iran. So many posts it's as if tahiti magnitized the ball!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Any other day this match coulda ended 9-5 or 9-7 for Iran. So many posts it's as if tahiti magnitized the ball!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            We would beat them in so many other sports, always good to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              We would beat them in so many other sports, always good to think about.
              But when it mattered we lose. Story forever and ever for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                But when it mattered we lose. Story forever and ever for Iran
                We're all a bit stung by the loss, but don't make it seem like we're perpetual losers. We've won the Asian Cup 3 times, made it to the semi-finals God knows how many times. Feel bad for teams who always make it far and lose. I feel bad for Netherlands. They've come so close to the World Cup and believe me, that is worse than elimination in the group stage. I would honestly feel better if Iran loses in group stage than in semi-final. Despite it being a thing of pride to other people to say, "Hey Netherlands, be proud, it takes a lot to make it that far!" It still stings bad to lose so far, and never win. We've won the Asian Cup 3 times, we have silverware. Don't let the Asian Cup and this Beach Soccer World Cup keep you down.

We will get better. Let's all cross our fingers that with the loosening of sanctions and improved relations with the west, Iran will slowly become less corrupt as the old Mullahs die out and the large progressive youth population takes over. Hopefully with a more progressive Iran, less corruption will bring us the real success we are capable of in all sports. Doing as well as we do in any sport, given the issues the country faces in relations to many other countries that are way better off is astounding. Still, we all hope to get better, and I can personally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you can too. Things can't stay bad forever. Iran will reach its potential someday. Don't be so sad that it's not today, as we still have that potential. Losing that potential would truly be sad, but I don't see it happening. Iranians always persevere in the long run.

Comment

we are usually the killer of the giants and a sucker for the minnows!

That is a fact. :-)
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The fact that we have a beach soccer team amazes me
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I hope this article makes some of us feel a little better about just how much was accomplished in this tournament:

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ads-held-high/

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        I hope this article makes some of us feel a little better about just how much was accomplished in this tournament:

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ads-held-high/
                        Typo in the first sentence. Heartbreaking, not hear-breaking. Missing a T.

Comment

What pisses me off is that in the interview our player said that they played great and they were unlucky not to win when in fact we all saw how terrible they were defensively. If you can't point out your weaknesses how do you expect to learn from it.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            we are usually the killer of the giants and a sucker for the minnows!

That is a fact. :-)
                            I wouldn't call them minnows Kamran jaan. They have reached the semi-finals two tournaments in a row (one of only two teams including Russia) and they beat Russia, the World Champions and no. 1 ranked team before their match with us.

If anything, they've proven in this tournament that they're among the giants. The only reason their ranking is low is because they didn't participate in the last two Intercontinental Cups and they don't play nearly as many matches as other teams do.

In fact, they haven't even played in the continental championship since 2011 because they were the hosts for the 2013 World Cup. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they win this tournament.

Comment

we have to put things in prospective, we have only been involved in beach soccer since 2006!!

and look how much we have achieved!! YES, we always want more, but we have to let this game mature in iran. beach soccer has been played in most traditional countries since 1980's!! they are in their 2nd or 3rd generation of players, we are barely in our 2nd generation!!

we need to be patient and we due time and of course better preparation at our league level and youth level we will only become better and better!!
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

look once again at the game highlights. Tahitians used a very simple but indeed deadly tactic without TM or the coach have discovered it in order to do something against:

When attacking, always 2 tahitian strikers were placed one on the left side and the other one on the right side of the goal bars and our keeper. Then they sent passes to these or shot directly because our keeper were confused by the 2 strikers on the both sides of himself.......he didn't get any support from our defence. Just watch the highlights once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X