Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup: TAHITI vs IRAN (Thursday July 16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
    look once again at the game highlights. Tahitians used a very simple but indeed deadly tactic without TM or the coach have discovered it in order to do something against:

When attacking, always 2 tahitian strikers were placed one on the left side and the other one on the right side of the goal bars and our keeper. Then they sent passes to these or shot directly because our keeper were confused by the 2 strikers on the both sides of himself.......he didn't get any support from our defence. Just watch the highlights once again.
    spot on sir. exactly my thoughts. Actually amazing how our staff and players didn't figure out. Not that i want to take away any credit but as you said: simple and deadly.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
        look once again at the game highlights. Tahitians used a very simple but indeed deadly tactic without TM or the coach have discovered it in order to do something against:

When attacking, always 2 tahitian strikers were placed one on the left side and the other one on the right side of the goal bars and our keeper. Then they sent passes to these or shot directly because our keeper were confused by the 2 strikers on the both sides of himself.......he didn't get any support from our defence. Just watch the highlights once again.
        Yes, our defense had a couple of major lapses both of which led to the goals you described, but you can't do a tactical evaluation of a match based on highlights.

Tahiti's offense has been one of the strongest in the tournament, they're extremely fast paced and move into open positions extremely well and quickly. They've been very difficult to contain for every defensive line in the tournament so far, including the Russians. That's why I think they will win this tournament.

Octavio knew that well going into this match, that's why Tahiti had so much possession, because our defense was sitting back as to not open up those spaces for their offense and we resorted to mostly long range shots, long range assists and set plays.

Tactically, there was nothing wrong with the way we played and we conceded less goals than the Russians and Paraguayans. We always knew there will be a lot of goals in this match and it was just a question of who was going to score more.

We hit the post 4 times, Ahmadzadeh missed that header that should have been a goal, the 2nd Tahitian goal was the result of a clear foul that was not called and the ball nearly rolled over their goal line two more times. None of these are shown in the highlights.

Overall, we were just unlucky and this wasn't our day. Otherwise, the match could very well have ended 6-5, 7-5 or even 9-5 for Iran. There are a few things that TM needs to work on and that's keeping their composure better and more build-up plays.

Also, I noticed in the other quarterfinal matches that the goalies were moving the ball up to the half way mark and taking shots from there. That's something I haven't seen Hosseini do at all. Perhaps some emphasis on that would give us a bit of an edge as well.

Comment

Iran defeated Turkey 5-3 in the opening match of the friendship cup.
          http://www.beachsoccer.com/news/iran...ith-tight-wins

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Iran beat Estonia 10-3 and will now face Belarus in the final!

http://www.beachsoccer.com/news/cham...an-and-belarus

Comment

Iran claim Friendship Cup!

http://www.beachsoccer.com/news/iran...friendship-cup

Comment

I read somewhere this was Iran's B team (looking at the pictures shows that most regulars did not play).

Good for Beach soccer players to win the first place.

Iran should send some players to practice in Tahiti.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                X