Clear All

Players with over 1 billion toman contract this season

ES: Rahmati & Omid Ebrahimi & Khosro Heydari

PP: Ramin Rezaian , Mohsen Mosalman , & Mehdi Taremi

Sepahan: Haj Safi & Padovani

Naft Tehran: Jalal Hosseini

Khosro Heydari LOL

Comment

none of those players worth that much money. I am sorry!!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I agree with Persian Eagle. None of these guys deserve that much money, except Hajsafi.

Comment

Don't worry, they won't even get paid the half. Contracts mean 0 in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            I agree with Persian Eagle. None of these guys deserve that much money, except Hajsafi.
            Not Even Hajsafi. I promise you no one would pay that much for a player like him in the world except in Iran.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

LOL @ Mosalman.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                Not Even Hajsafi. I promise you no one would pay that much for a player like him in the world except in Iran.

Comment

Exactly. Like Sterling isn't even worth half that.

Comment

I agree, but look at the level of professionalism in England and in Iran. plus in if it is private money I am not going to question the transaction, but in iran this is "baitulmal" and they are just handing it out like free food!! there is no rhyme or reason in the way they get paid in iran.

at least in England and other professional leagues there is a market price set, for good or for bad. teams have to pay that market price! Economically, logically the prices in iran do not make sense and does not add up!!

for example under what criteria is Sepahan paying 1 billion to Hajsafi!?!?

If anyone who deserve to get that much in sepahan is Navaidkia and sharifat who were instrumental in sepahan winning the league!!

not taking anything away form Hajsafi or picking on him, i am just trying to wrap my head around this figure!!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

1 billion is like 300,000$, right?

Comment

^^ Sharifi

Comment

We need to have a "Hard" Salary Cap, otherwise this disaster will blowup in our face soon!! As long as the government is paying for these players there needs to be accountability and transparency.

If these clubs were private, I would not care if they want to pay 1 billion or 2 billion. It is their money and they can do whatever.

What aggravates me is that this "OUR" money and they are just handing them out base on mediocrity performance at best!!

If these guys think they are "Hot SHOT" they would have had real offer from European teams.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I agree, but look at the level of professionalism in England and in Iran. plus in if it is private money I am not going to question the transaction, but in iran this is "baitulmal" and they are just handing it out like free food!! there is no rhyme or reason in the way they get paid in iran.

at least in England and other professional leagues there is a market price set, for good or for bad. teams have to pay that market price! Economically, logically the prices in iran do not make sense and does not add up!!

If anyone who deserve to get that much in sepahan is Navaidkia and sharifat who were instrumental in sepahan winning the league!!

not taking anything away form Hajsafi or picking on him, i am just trying to wrap my head around this figure!!
                            Well, I see exactly where you're coming from, but look: Hajsafi is one of the top performers in the league, only 25 therefore has still room for plenty of improvement, a highly capped/regular NT player.
                            On the other hand you have an old and aging Navidkia, highly influential without any doubts, but very injury prone too and near retiring.

That's why you have Sterling who will be paid much more than someone like Schweinsteiger

Comment

Navidkia only played 8 games and not even full games. His return for the last 6 games was instrumental but doesn't merit 1 bil tomans.
                              Sharifi has a 5 year contract. Ehsan for years had a long contract & now is making money. He deserves it more than Khosro & Mosalman IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X