No announcement yet.

Players with over 1 billion toman contract this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehsan deserves every penny. He is one of the more consistent players in IPL and one of the most talented. He has stayed with Sepahan starting his professional career (except for loan one season). Sepahan is only investing in the future armband bearer of TM.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I don't undrestand what the big deal is about getting paid 1 billion toman= $280000 to play one season of soccer in Iran ?

Comment

Chinese domestic transfer fee are basically relativelly high, usually about 5 to 15 times of players' real worth, partly because the domestic market is huge and player pool is samll
        I am Tigersandys
        Forza Guo'an
        加油!国安队!

Comment

I think HajSafi worth 1 billion toman. He is a force by himself. Khalatbari and Hajsafi helped Sepahan a lot in previous season.

Comment

How much is that in euro's or dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              I don't undrestand what the big deal is about getting paid 1 billion toman= $280000 to play one season of soccer in Iran ?
              Exactly. It's not as much as people make it out to be.

For instance, Dejagah makes about 20 times more than these guys, now that's ridiculous. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but he makes like 6mil$/year?)

Comment

According to footballtarin Karrar Jassim went on Iraqi tv and said that he has the biggest contract in iran yet he's not even on the list of players with over 1 billion toman contracts. Is this list wrong or is karrar full of shit?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  According to footballtarin Karrar Jassim went on Iraqi tv and said that he has the biggest contract in iran yet he's not even on the list of players with over 1 billion toman contracts. Is this list wrong or is karrar full of shit?
                  He also said he hasn't been paid.

Comment

Ofc he wont be paid. Standard IR.

Comment

I didnt ask for Karrar sympathizers I just want to know if hes lying or not

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        ES: Rahmati & Omid Ebrahimi & Khosro Heydari

PP: Ramin Rezaian , Mohsen Mosalman , & Mehdi Taremi

Sepahan: Haj Safi & Padovani

Naft Tehran: Jalal Hosseini
                        1 billion?mean 300k?really they wont get 150k in europe

Comment

Wow Karrar is nothing but trouble. I hope SS releases him for good so he can get his ass back to his beloved country's amateur league while earning less than nothing, doubt that anyone in Iran will want him after all this constant hashieh

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Wow Karrar is nothing but trouble. I hope SS releases him for good so he can get his ass back to his beloved country's amateur league while earning less than nothing, doubt that anyone in Iran will want him after all this constant hashieh
                            He actually had a decent season last year, shame he has this attitude.it really escalated when he got a red early this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X