No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sardar Azmoun. Who will pay 8 million for the Iranian Messi?

Raffle in the spring Sardar Azmoun became the leader of the attacks, "Rostov", thanks to goals which the team qualified for the Champions League. This fact caused a keen interest in the 21-year-old striker, not only in Russia.

The current season has brought a long-awaited breakthrough in the career of the talented Iranian 9 goals for the club, 7 goals in 6 World Cup 2018 selection matches for the national team. So much Azmun not scored first for all the performances in the adult football.

Especially shock came forward to the spring segment. In March, he was disappointed in the amount of three times the national teams of India and Oman have contributed to the sure step of Iran is not the next stage of qualification. Beginning in April, he scored five Premier League meetings in a row. Guest double in the "Dynamo" gate and employment goal rests in Rostov-on-Don "Ural" brought the team six points, which guaranteed at least second place and participation in the Champions League.

Professional growth of the young striker and said permanent expert Sportbox.ru Alexander Bubnov:

- Azmun added very well and makes a strong impression. He can circle, give the ball well clings balls, dangerous and at the bottom, and on the second floor, well feels the offside line. He has all the qualities that must have a modern striker. he would not get lost in Russia in any club, but he certainly wants to Europe.
    Eighteen months ago, in order to be reunited with the football "dad" Kurban Berdyev , Azmun on loan moved from the "Rubin" in the "Rostov" . The term of the agreement between the club expires in June, and the contract with the Kazan Tatars striker -. A year "Rubin" , of course, no longer will be so easy to part with the opened a new player, but it is also too nevolit unlikely to succeed. It's a shame to waste away in the middle of the Premier League table, as in the previous season you won a ticket to the Champions League.

Obviously, Serdar seletskionerov attracted attention in the past, from a very young age for them to get accustomed clubs "Liverpool" caliber. The rapid progress in this season certainly made more active potential buyers. Another soccer chick Berdyev raised his head and said that he was ready for independent flight.

- I'm not going to go back to Iran championship. I hope to pursue a career in a big European club. In my contract spelled out the amount of compensation for me, which is 6.8 million euros.
    Transfermarkt.de Azmun estimates of 2.5 million. Euro, but the data last updated in January, to a successful spring segment. Because the amount prescribed in the contract seems perfectly adequate. She can afford to almost all Russian leaders. Azmun would certainly suffer in the "locomotive" of the attack, would not hurt, perhaps, a good substitute Ahmed Musa to CSKA (equivalent now will cost several times more expensive). If rumors are true about the future of the union of "Spartacus" and Berdyev , the red-and-white way is open for the Iranians.

Concerns about the European prospects Azmun shared Bubnov:

- In England and Germany football is too energy-intensive, and restlessness - not fad Azmun. I think he would have approached the Spanish club mediocre. Or Dutch, Belgian Grand: in these championships the appropriate preach him in the manner of a fast football, and from there to the top of the championship at hand.
    In March, shortly after the Iranian Forhad Moshiri became the owner of "Everton" , the media rumors about the interest to national Azmun "" Taffy "is aimed at the Iranian Messi '. Given to broadcast contracts, the amount of 8 million. EUR for any member of the Premier League looks funny, but Serdar Liverpool can hardly go. Winter "toffee" paid 18 mln. For shock striker "Locomotive" Oumar Niassa, with its best express yourself and in Russia, and in the Europa League. In seven matches for his new club Senegalese spent on the field in all competitions 154 minutes, only twice going into the start.

About options for continuing a career Azmun will reflect at the end of the championship, while the "Rostov" went to Grozny. In case of a victory over "Terek" in the last round and misfires CSKA in Kazan team Berdyev will be the champion. Imagine how the shares will rise to 21-year-old striker, if he could decide the fate of the title? In addition, the first place automatically displays the "Rostov" in the Champions League group stage, significantly enriching further choice Azmun.

Nikolai Nikiforov, Sportbox.ru"

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/...ranskogo_Messi

Comment

I gotta say, it is kind of annoying to have every news website refer to Azmoun as "The Iranian Messi".

No offense to either of them. But he is Sardar Azmoun and Lionel Messi is Lionel Messi.

This started when there was a compilation video of Azmoun on YouTube called "The Iranian Messi". I guess the first news website wasn't creative enough to think of their own way of describing Azmoun, so lazily they just copied a title of a video from YouTube. Ever since that, he is known as "The Iranian Messi".

I'd say, if anything he is "The Iranian Ibra". But I don't like comparing our players to others. Even if the other players are the World's best.

Comment

^ He's Iranian Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          ^ He's Iranian Sardar!
          Yeah, exactly!

Comment

Comment

I'm telling you guys right now without navas Rostovs aerial defense is cut in half. Let's hope Bastos and novoseltsev can keep it together because rotenburg is trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Links please :0)
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Link: http://aliez.me/live/rfp_5/

Comment

I just hope Rubin do something for once and snatch a tie against CSKA. Do it for your former coach and your loaned player

Comment

Terek - Rostov: http://aliez.me/live/duel_3/

Comment

Milad is on the bench.

Comment

Azmoun with a nice turn and shot on goal. Rostov looks confident. Let's hope for the best !

Comment

Kalachev almost scored 1vs1

Comment

Terek doesn't seem to be taking it easy. They are playing serious

Comment

for a team with nothing to play for terek are pretty annnoying! Terek let Rostov put the pressure on and play like its a training match, rather Rostov win than cska.

Comment

Working...
                                X