X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All hail Seydar

Comment

http://www.football-espana.net/58732...med-rubin-boss

Rubin Kazan signs Malaga coach as their new manager.

Interesting to know what effect this will have on Sardar's contractsituation.There are rumors that this may actually facilitate Sardar's move to Spartak or some other wealthy club, as Garcia is planning to bring some spanish or Brazilian players to Rubin.

Comment

Its so nice place and very informative post.
        Thanks.

Comment

LMFAO LOOK AT THIS SPAMMER LOL! ^^^^^

Comment

There are two Iranian players with greate future. 1-Azmoun 2-Jahanbakhsh These are going to have champeon league expirience. The rest are average players

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
              LMFAO LOOK AT THIS SPAMMER LOL! ^^^^^
              wonder if he does delivery to USA ...??
              or any BOGO offers..??

Comment

I don't like PL but I think Manu Uited fits him Saardar has said he likes Ibrahimovic so why not he could learn alot from Ibra and Morinho and Nam U need young players
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                  I don't like PL but I think Manu Uited fits him Saardar has said he likes Ibrahimovic so why not he could learn alot from Ibra and Morinho and Nam U need young players
                  ManU have Rashford who is only 18 years old. I don't think Mourinho wants Sardar
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

With Sardar leaving, Ezatolahi will still remain in Rostov for at least 6 months.

Ezatolahi has said he's very motivated to be in the starting line-up next season. I'm sure he will find his way into the first team and shine just as Sardar did.

Best wishes for Saeed jan as well!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      With Sardar leaving, Ezatolahi will still remain in Rostov for at least 6 months.

Ezatolahi has said he's very motivated to be in the starting line-up next season. I'm sure he will find his way into the first team and shine just as Sardar did.

Yea
                      A year n half seems sorta of a weird contact length ..!??
                      So he will be a free transfer by next jan. !? Mid season. !?
                      With Rostov likely loosing their coach n few key players, you'd think he will finally get some chances to play & shine !? But being on short term remaining contract & likely playing under a new coach? He may yet be left out in the cold again. !?

Comment

Sources says Berdiev is on the verge of joining Spartak! I guess it's almost sure Azmoun will join this team as well
                        http://www.championat.com/football/n...t-spartak.html
                        http://www.championat.com/football/n...-berdyeva.html

edit: this says that we will know about his final decision tomorrow
                        https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal.../news/1005477/

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Are you sure about this? I thought he signed a contract for 4 years?

Comment

Spartak Moskou is not really an upgrade over Rostov if you look at this season. Azmoun should only transfer from Rostov to a top 3 league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Spartak Moskou is not really an upgrade over Rostov if you look at this season. Azmoun should only transfer from Rostov to a top 3 league.
                              That would be like saying someone from Leicester shouldn't go to Chelsea because they had a bad season. Spartak if I'm not mistaken has the most Russian titles and history in champions league. Under berdeyev they will be beasts. Also, they have good finances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Spartak are one of the most oldest clubs in Russia with lots of tradition, how you can say that? If he wants to stay in Russia and doesn't have any offer from CSKA and Zenit then Spartak is a decent move for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X