No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayad bebinim az nazare maali va emkanat Spartak dar che haale. AC Milan ba on hame taarikh va pishraft dar gozashte dar haale haazer hatta miyaane 4 teame bartare Italia nist.
    Hamchiz bastegi be sarmayegozari va barnamerizie dorost daare. Ma chizi dar bareye sarmayegozari va barnamerizie Spartak midonim?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

One thing for sure, there are not gonna be many clubs out there willing to pay a 8mil plus release fee without expecting Sardar to sign up a multi-year contract ...!
      Let's hope he doesn't fall into another Rubin type club where all shit goes south for the club after he joins them on a long term. ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Bayad bebinim az nazare maali va emkanat Spartak dar che haale. AC Milan ba on hame taarikh va pishraft dar gozashte dar haale haazer hatta miyaane 4 teame bartare Italia nist.
        Hamchiz bastegi be sarmayegozari va barnamerizie dorost daare. Ma chizi dar bareye sarmayegozari va barnamerizie Spartak midonim?
        They have lots of players with International duties experience, surely an upgrade from Rostov.

Comment

I was browsing through some info and I noticed that Rubin Kazan now has a different coach. Javi gracia. Ex coach of Malaga from the last few years. Surely an upgrade from the last two crap coaches. Rubin have a lot of quality players out on loan! They can also be a very strong side with this new coach and their loan players called back. Mvilla, Wakaso, Azmoun, etc.
          I'd still prefer azmoun move to a bigger team but let's see what happens! But 90% if berdeyev goes to Spartak so
          Will azmoun, and I assure you berdeyev will steal the good players of Rostov and take them with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

According to latest reports, Berdyev will remain as head coach of Rostov.

http://www.donnews.ru/Berdyev-ostane...K-Rostov_25026
            http://rg.ru/2016/05/31/reg-ufo/berd...fk-rostov.html

Comment

Iranian midfielder "Rostov" will do everything to become a player in the coming season.

IA Championship-Rostov. May 31, 2016

-We have had a superb season with FC Rostov as finished in second place in the Russian Premier League, Èzzatollahi Edition tehrantimes.com. -I missed the first part of the season, because I did not have a permit to work in Russia, and in the second part we were among the Favorites, and (coach Kurban Berdyev is prim. "CR") decided to take risks and did not use less young players.

-But Kurban Berdyev believes in me, and he asked me to go in for FC Rostov. I still have six months contract with «Rostov», and I will do everything I can in the coming season to become a first team player, said the footballer, who in January this year celebrated 20 years.

Saeed Èzzatollahi debuted in Rostov "in match of round 28 against Dynamo, coming on as a substitute in the 82-minute match.

http://championat-rostov.ru/news/view/5503/

Comment

good news for saeid if berdiev stays. for sardar yes good as well if he can stay in rostov 1 more year

Comment

So excited to see how Ezatolahi will do next season. I'm optimistic about his football career in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    good news for saeid if berdiev stays. for sardar yes good as well if he can stay in rostov 1 more year
                    indeed
                    that would be ideal situation for our boys if Rostov could retain services of most of its current key players and the coach, including both our boys..!! then a semi-successful run in CL early rounds and surely our boys will both get snatched up on a free transfer to some other top team, elsewhere in EU I'd hope..!!

in fact once Rostov confirm extension to Berdiyev's contract, look for Sardar to again start to throw tantrum about returning back to Kazan and after a few no shows, Rubin will eventually be forced to accept a significantly lower than their supposedly demanded 8mil? release clause, for Sardar to remain in Rostov on loan..!!

Comment

Russian market values got updates today. Sardar is now worth 7 milion € (2,5 milion € before). Now he is the most expensive iranian player by far.

Comment

By the way Ezzatollahi also got upgraded from 250K to 300K.
                        Mohammadi kept his value (600K).

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          Russian market values got updates today. Sardar is now worth 7 milion € (2,5 milion € before). Now he is the most expensive iranian player by far.
                          You realize transfermarket is made up numbers right?

Comment

Rostov as a whole gained 17 million euro of market value. Azmoun himself was 4.5 million of it. 2.5m-->7m

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              That are seriously debated about and usually very accurate in relation with league differences and are accurately describing player quality.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                Of course it is, but its a site checked out every single minute by many many coaches, presidents, managers and agents around the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X