Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        16 is age of consent in russia
        it is..???
        woot wooot

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          it is..???
          woot wooot
          its 16 in sweden denmark finland etc as well lol xD america you so behind. also in some other european countries. some are at 15

marriage still as low as 18 not lower

Comment

its 16 in sweden denmark finland etc as well lol xD america you so behind. also in some other european countries. some are at 15

Sweden is 15? No?
            At least that's the age I started to try to bang my hot teachers

Comment

I dont know man, on the serious note, i think 18 is just about the right age for legal sex..!!
              any younger, seems sorta creepy and most girls are still too emotional and stupid to make sound sex decision..!

Comment

I dont know man, on the serious note, i think 18 is just about the right age for legal sex..!!
                any younger, seems sorta creepy and most girls are still too emotional and stupid to make sound sex decision..!
                The entire continent of Europe disagrees. Then again , a 15 year old German girl is probably more mature than a 18 year old American girl. More educated, not raised in a conservative abstinence based sexual education either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

the thing is kids younger than 18 have sex making it a crime and jailing people for it is just messed up kinda like the whole war on drugs ruining peoples lives.

Comment

the thing is kids younger than 18 have sex making it a crime and jailing people for it is just messed up kinda like the whole war on drugs ruining peoples lives.
                    i agree, principally with the 18 age, but i do think the courts should modify their punishment for such sexual violations on a case by case basis..!!
                    it really depends on the girl and the situation that led to the sexual misconduct ..!! some gils seem plenty mature (physically and emotionally) by 15-16 but most really arent..!!

off course my opinion on the matter, is perhaps somewhat tainted by having a couple young teenage daughters myself..!!

i think its just about that time to invest on a shotgun..! in case any local creeps such as you and Keon, got the wrong ideas in their head..!! lol

Comment

Delete those photos before Sardar gets suspended please.

Comment

^oh oh
                        whats going on there ?? behind the bushes..??

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I agree DELETE NOW! This is adultery according to the Islamic Republic.

Comment

yea this last photo could get him in hot water..!!

god knows how badly we need him to get goals in current TM..!!

Comment

We shouldn't have to conform our ways to a dictatorship. IR needs to learn that these things are ok.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                We shouldn't have to conform our ways to a dictatorship. IR needs to learn that these things are ok.
                                iran understand things are okay Hahahaha thats like telling a republican that abortion is okay. You are shooting yourself in the foot

Comment

Working...
                                X