Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not like a lot of female TM fans take pictures with our players

Btw this punk Mohammadzadeh is gone and Kafashian is against any punishment, so don't worry

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-16

Edited
      Last edited by 04041374; 10-01-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-16

LOLOLOL

https://instagram.com/p/8N7FVAzNF5J8...lA5OCqGU2aTw0/

ONLY IRANIAN COMMENTED THIS PIC rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          We shouldn't have to conform our ways to a dictatorship. IR needs to learn that these things are ok.
          They don't learn.
          They're foozool and kerm daran.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            LOLOLOL

https://instagram.com/p/8N7FVAzNF5J8...lA5OCqGU2aTw0/

ONLY IRANIAN COMMENTED THIS PIC rofl:
            hamashoon dokhtara iroonie hassoodan too, i think one of them is his ex..!!?

i saw another pic of the two of them together..!!
            this fan was handpicked to receive azmoun's jersey it seems..!! i wonder by whom..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              hamashoon dokhtara iroonie hassoodan too, i think one of them is his ex..!!?

i saw another pic of the two of them together..!!
              this fan was handpicked to receive azmoun's jersey it seems..!! i wonder by whom..?
              lol these iranian girls are like beliebers xD this new generation is so funny and fucked up its sad but at the same time hilarious

Comment

Let's face it, azmoun has terrible game with girls, he acts like a kid really. If he wasn't a soccer player he would not be getting any ko$

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  i agree, principally with the 18 age, but i do think the courts should modify their punishment for such sexual violations on a case by case basis..!!
                  it really depends on the girl and the situation that led to the sexual misconduct ..!! some gils seem plenty mature (physically and emotionally) by 15-16 but most really arent..!!

off course my opinion on the matter, is perhaps somewhat tainted by having a couple young teenage daughters myself..!!

i think its just about that time to invest on a shotgun..! in case any local creeps such as you and Keon, got the wrong ideas in their head..!! lol
                  Lmao I don't even like young girls, I'm just saying. From a legality standpoint a 19 year old should be fine to sleep with a 16 or 17 year old legally if they both consent. Girls biologically mature much faster than boys, a 16 year old girl can definitely decide if she wants to have sex or not.
                  I was reverse, I was 17 and my girl was 24 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hate it when the discussion becomes too off topic in these forums. Talk about football guys.

Comment

Azmoun in the starting lineup for the game vs Zenith. btw, Kanga is back so I guess it's a very good news for Rostov

Comment

found a live stream but it is buffering a little
                        http://www.moskvatv.net/page/nash-futbol-online.html

If you find a better stream please post

Comment

ill post streams when game starts

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            ill post streams when game starts
                            Game is starting in a min.. I'm still looking for a better stream

Comment

yea usually u can only test streams out when the game starts

Comment

http://livetv.sx/fr/eventinfo/341742...|64262|42|1|fr

Comment

Working...
                                X