Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 Zenit
    shitting defending off a FK
    checked in 5-7 minutes ago Sardar seems tired, off the pace and sluggish so far..

Comment

What a terrible team. Should play in Azadegan league. lol

Comment

2-0 wow... It was a nice goal though..
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          What a terrible team. Should play in Azadegan league. lol
          what a stupid comment. shut the fuck up. they are playing the best team in the league who consistently gets to quarterfinals of champions league and has amazing players that start for the best national teams in the world. Here rostov have dominated possession, made chances, and got beaten on the break.On top of that idk if you have checked rostov are fourth in the Russian League .
          Just dont make these pathetic comments without knowing wtf is going on. BC even in this game rostov have played well

Comment

Sardar woulda scored that chance their other Striker just missed.

Comment

azmoun not getting the best service atm, but still trying to make runs , link up, and help in defense from the corners.

Comment

sardar yellow carded with stupid late challenge

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  what a stupid comment. shut the fuck up. they are playing the best team in the league who consistently gets to quarterfinals of champions league and has amazing players that start for the best national teams in the world. Here rostov have dominated possession, made chances, and got beaten on the break.On top of that idk if you have checked rostov are fourth in the Russian League .
                  Just dont make these pathetic comments without knowing wtf is going on. BC even in this game rostov have played well
                  Reported. Don't talk to me the way you speak with your family.

Comment

Reported. Don't talk to me the way you speak with your family.
                    you reported me bc i made a completely valid pt in response to your comment saying rostov were on the level of an Azadegan league team.....good to know u had no argument to back up that pathetic claim, no surprises really.

Comment

HT
                      0-2
                      sardar will likely get full 90
                      he won possession twice in their defensive half and kickstarted dangerous counters, both wasted by half-ass attempts.
                      one by their other striker, woulda been a 1v1 with keeper but he couldnt control the high pass with his shit first touch..!!

Rostov seemed more in control as a team than Zenit, but some of their players playing with looser mentality and not enough belief in their abilities to win away at league-toppers.

Comment

Is it just me or does the camera love sardar

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun subbed out in 56 minute

Comment

boooo
                            Sardar subbed Min 55
                            fk this im done watching, he hardly received any service worth a shitt..!
                            better for TM, i guess ..! get on the plane son, we gonna need you badly in few days vs Oman..!

Comment

He is subbed out

2-0 behind and still pulls the forward out. Nice coaching. Sardar needs to go to a better league ASAP. Where he would actually be given passes to.

Comment

He is subbed out

2-0 behind and still pulls the forward out. Nice coaching. Sardar needs to go to a better league ASAP. Where he would actually be given passes to.
                                yea doesnt make much sense..! even if you pull a forward out, it shoulda been their other forward number 7, who seemed lost and hapless whenever he did get a possession..!
                                I suppose Sardar wasnt running full speed and pressing Zenit's defense as hard as he could/should..!!?
                                in that regards, his lazy demeanor when not in possession of the ball, reminds me of AK8...!
                                he isnt the one to Run for sake of running..!! if he notices no hope in reaching the ball, he rather conserve his energy for a more hopeful next opportunity..!! this could well signal weak stamina and lack of interest and hustle on part of Azmoun and if a coach prefer to up the tempo in hopes increasing mistaken passes from the opposing defense, he is likely to sub and instead send in even half as quality of player but someone who will run their lungs off in hopes of scrapping some points ..!!
                                CQ is definitely one such latter style coach, thats why he chose bunch hard running defender/scrubs in place of Azmoun and Karimi for wc14...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X