Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Damn, when was the last time Ezatolahi played in an official match? He barely plays any games for his club, the last time he played for his club was before summer at Atlético-C. Not good for a youngster like him to be sidelined for so long.
    Bro, he couldn't play until after the winter transfer window because of paper work problems, and now, he is on the bench, for a team that is first in their league, what more can we ask for, give him time..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Damn, when was the last time Ezatolahi played in an official match? He barely plays any games for his club, the last time he played for his club was before summer at Atlético-C. Not good for a youngster like him to be sidelined for so long.
      well he played some friendlies for Rostov at mid season... we can't really expect Berdiev to field him (as talented as he is) instead of more experienced and older players like Noboa, Kanga, their captain Gatcan or even Mogilevets. He may get some garbage minutes here and there but we need to wait till next season to see him getting decent playing time (some players will probably leave Rostov for top teams)

Comment

Passenger plane crashes in Rostov!

Comment

Ena lellah va ena ellayhe rajeoon. Ba kamale tassof ...

https://www.rt.com/news/336185-boein...-dubai-rostov/

Comment

Originally posted by MrMerci View Post
            Passenger plane crashes in Rostov!
            When I found out about the crash and read which city it was in, first thought went to Azmoun. While I am deeply saddened to hear about the number of human loss, I pray that Azmoun was not on that flight.

Comment

Smalltalk with Azmoun in his hometown. He is in love with horses.

http://90tv.ir/video/229504/%DA%AF%D...85%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Looks like there is an option Sardar goes back to Rubin, Rubins president Ilsur Metshin wants him back.
                Rubins Boss will speak with Rostov's president, Metshin thinks Sardar fits much better to Rubin.
                But they state in the article there will be one problem for the Rubin transfer, there is a new "Russian" Player limit in the Премьер-Лига (Premjer-Liga), so they'll look first, which Russian player stays in Kazan.
                Currently they have enough, but maybe Kuzmin will leave, after all there is no statement from Sardar, but Rubin is confident.
                Let's see.
                http://www.sport.ru/football/Rubin_h...article305632/

Comment

PLEASE dont let him go back to that godforsaken shithole. How the fuck could he be a better fit for Rubin when he starts five times a year and the coach hates him? Either stay at Rostov who could be in champions League, or go to germany, italy, spain where I think he could also do well.

Comment

His contract with Rubin ends in the summer of 2017 so if they take him back they would take a big hit to a potential transfer fee. I think he's 90% going to a different team in the summer.

Comment

Future of Iran

Comment

It's insane how composed Saeid is. Doesn't feel like a 19-year old ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          It's insane how composed Saeid is. Doesn't feel like a 19-year old ...
                          could be the greatest Iranian player of all time, can't think of another player whom at 19 was as good as him.
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                            could be the greatest Iranian player of all time, can't think of another player whom at 19 was as good as him.
                            ali karimi was better

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Future of Iran
                              add in ARJ, Mohamadi, Torabi, young keepers galore, and a bunch of other upNcoming youngsters...!! we could be bossing Asian football for some times to come..!! ONLY if our Lousy Federation manages to retain CQ's services at least through next WC and dont throw so much stones in his way ..!
                              ps
                              Azmoun made no secret of his desire to leave Rubin earlier..!! i dont see how he would be a good fit going back there?? certainly wont be a happy camper...!! but his sublime talent is no longer a secret and his profile has risen considerably in the last year alone.
                              being under contract still at Rubin, im fairly certain Rubin just wants to force him back, inorder to quickly ship him off to a higher-bidding EU Team ...! Rubin knows full well he is worth much more than the lousy loan fee they are currently getting from Rostov, and they also know there is zero chance he would be willing to extend his contract @ Rubin, so they gonna try to cash out on him while the contractual noose is still hanging on his head..!!
                              also
                              lol, at S-to-daEzzai trying to take credit for Azmoun's first goal vs Oman...!! loool

Comment

If Azmoun is leaving Rubin and not staying at Rostov either, I would love to see him in the Primera Division or Bundesliga. I just hope he doesn't go to Premier League, one of the most overrated competitions of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X