Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    You idiot, I just write it exactly as it's translated; talk about nitpicking. And Azmoun only has 3 goals this season so I don't see how he'll suddenly improve by going to a high league, maybe in the future but not now.
    Yalla Iraq Yalla

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      You seem like you don't have much information about his situation. He won't be back next year because he's not a Rostov player. He's either going back to Rubin or going to a different league because Rostov can't afford what Rubin will ask for him. So it's either he stays at Rubin or goes to a mid table/lower top European league team that can afford rubins asking price.
      I'm fully aware of the situation regarding his contract .Rubin are not a financial power as they were a few years ago and can't afford to let him go in 2017 for free. Rostov will receive a substantial windfall for finishing high up in the league and and will get a huge cash influx if they make it to CL. They will be able to afford many new players including SA and will still have money to pay off debt, etc

Comment

Azmoun isn't ready to be a starter for a mid-table club in Germany, Spain, or England. He's a bit player in a good Russian side, if he leaves it would be for a weaker side with less expectations where he could be the main man.

Comment

Sorry folks, I have not been following up with our legionnaires closely. How instrumental is Azmoun for Rostov? Please put bias aside and reflect your honest opinion. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Sorry folks, I have not been following up with our legionnaires closely. How instrumental is Azmoun for Rostov? Please put bias aside and reflect your honest opinion. Thanks
            He gets games, mostly off the bench, and nabs the occasional goal. He needs to be more clinical and arrogant in front of goal. He plays with more confidence in the Iran shirt. Still, he is a talent with all the abilities required of a modern striker who can play up top by himself.

Comment

Azmoun and poloz are like easily 60-70% of Rostovs offensive threat.

He is a team player, is dangerous, physical, and obviously still developing.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He is essentially starting every game - says a lot. Rostov are unselfish team that contributes to their success, and Azmoun could be a lot more selfish in certain instances but that would belie their number 1 position - it's a mental state of the whole team. They have no standout as far as goal scoring goes because it's a concerted team effort. Even last game, even though he got no goals or assist, in the goals, he was instrumental in them because he was well-defended by the CBs of Spartak which freed up his teammates. Reminds me of Ali Daei in this aspect, he's a talismanic striker because all teams put a lot of energy in guarding him and others around him benefit.

I wonder if his physique is an issue or not, because he is essentially subbed out after 70 minutes. But this may be Rostov's plan to go more defensive to hold leads - and they've been winning big recently!

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                  He gets games, mostly off the bench, and nabs the occasional goal. He needs to be more clinical and arrogant in front of goal. He plays with more confidence in the Iran shirt. Still, he is a talent with all the abilities required of a modern striker who can play up top by himself.
                  Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Azmoun and poloz are like easily 60-70% of Rostovs offensive threat.

He is a team player, is dangerous, physical, and obviously still developing.
                  So I guess despite coming on the pitch from the bench, yet being 60-70% of his team along with his teammate is quite impressive and applaudable for him!

Comment

Thank you all for your replies, much appreciated. So all in all he is considered a very well respected and successful player in his team I take.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies, much appreciated. So all in all he is considered a very well respected and successful player in his team I take.
                      Rostov have been getting international coverage recently as well - many have hailed them as the Leicester City (fomer Kaabi team ) of Russia. What usually ends up happening is the Big 4 (Spain, England, Italy, Germany and to a lesser extent France) teams end up scouting such teams and kind of torpedoing their talent. A trophy would be huge for Azmoun and Rostov. They will be under microscope and some of their players will for sure get picked up by bigger teams!

Comment

He starts every game since the RPL break basically. His team is defensive minded and usually play with 5 defenders, three midfielders, (2 of them defensive, and one box to box) and two forwards - SA and poloz who is actually more of a winger. He is usually used as a target for the defense to relieve pressure. A few times a game he get the opportunity to showcase his dribbling,technical capabilities, most notably two games ago when they beat CSKA and climbed to third place, where he dribbled a couple players , switched the point of attack, got the ball back and crossed for Poloz to put them ahead. Yesterday he also had a nice dribble to draw the foul for the freekick which they got the first goal off. Overall I can see he is physically improved significantly and does a ton of running and defensive effort. His finishing is excellent when he has to score with head or one time shots, basically when he has little time to think about it. When he has a long time to think about what to do he gets nervous and sometimes misses, which is common for young forwards. His link up play is also improving and he has chipped in with four or five assists this season. Overall berdyev is improving the weak points of his game like physicality,endurance,work ethic, and link up play. Once these aspects are all present, then we will see him truly blossom in front of goal because he has the techical ability to dribble into good positions, make good runs, and he is stunning in the air.

Comment

So I guess despite coming on the pitch from the bench, yet being 60-70% of his team along with his teammate is quite impressive and applaudable for him!
                          Make of it what you will
                          http://imgur.com/Imvs2q4

Comment

Make of it what you will
                            He was suspended vs Amkar perm and cant play against parent club Rubin who he is on loan from.

Comment

Make of it what you will
                              2nd best Rostov goal scorer on goals per game ratio

Comment

Clearly not since 9:3 (Doumbia) is a better ratio than 16:3. I don't know what we're arguing about anymore though. He's on the right track

Comment

Working...
                                X