• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Well said. I agree.

Comment

Full time 3-0, a win for zenit

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

In this case, it works fine for TM. He will not be gassed out coming to training and can try his best to put in a solid performance against Oman. We need his goals more than ever against Oman.

Comment

Zenit is a team with a quality of players on the level of top teams in any league. This score was expected.
          Rostov is still doing fantastic. Great that Kanga is back, Kanga Noboa and Gatcan can shit on most teams in this league.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Guys any news from Saeed?

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoost1984 View Post
              Guys any news from Saeed?
              he's in Dubai with TM

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                he's in Dubai with TM
                Thank you I'm little bit afraid he disappear from radars with no regular performance with Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoost1984 View Post
                  Thank you I'm little bit afraid he disappear from radars with no regular performance with Rostov.
                  He cant play for Rostov till the new transfer season due to ICT Issues. He missed the summer window.

Comment

I wouldn't expect Saeid to get any minutes with Rostov this season. They have a stacked midfield.

Unless Saeid kills it everyday in training, it will be unlikely that we see him given any game time with the first team.

Comment

Ezatolahi made a horrible career decision by leaving Atletico Madrid for Rostov. Both him and Sardar need a spanking.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Yep. If Sardar doesn't leave Russia next summer. I don't see him ever making it to a top team.

Comment

I agree, I know a couple of Ausie kids who went to Portugal and played in Benfica youth Academy, but were mislead to join A-league and they ruined their careers
                          I hope this doesn't happen to Saeed and one wonders what's the wisdom of his agent behind this move!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Yep. If Sardar doesn't leave Russia next summer. I don't see him ever making it to a top team.
                            Khoda biamorze the offers from Milan, Arsenal and Barcelona..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Khoda biamorze the offers from Milan, Arsenal and Barcelona..
                              If those were actually true and he refused them, he needs a mental check IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Ezatolahi made a horrible career decision by leaving Atletico Madrid for Rostov. Both him and Sardar need a spanking.
                                No matter what we have to say, they make the decision themselves; it is their careers and lives not us. Hers nakhor babam jan.

Comment

Working...
                                X