No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 defensive minded players are in the line-up. Rostov will probably park the bus

Comment

looks like rostov playing 5-4-1

Azmoun needs to put up a good 1st half if he wants to continue playing majority of the game. Rostov has couple of strikers on the bench and with a 5-4-1...chances of a striker getting subbed off first if things aren't going well is big.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
        Any links to the game?
        http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/392734...v_cska_moscow/

Comment

so i gather the league games are back under way..???
          now thats what i call a long winter break..!!

im sure players highly appreciate not having to play during tokhmy winter weather and playing condition of russia..!!
          probably the British should consider a bit longer winter break..!!? their's may not be as snowy but still very kiri wet and cold..!!

this is a big opportunity for Sir Sardar..!! shows he has convinced as being the first choice Striker, during the break...!!
          commmmon ma boyeee.... !! make me proud..!

also looks like Rostov will be content with A point from this game, thats a highly defensive, counter attacking only formation, which Azmoun should be somewhat used to by now playing under CQ..!!? Just that legit scoring chances will likely be few and far in between, so he needs to be very sharp and clinical in front of gaol..!!

Comment

Kick and rush football so far!

Comment

No Ezatolahi?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                No Ezatolahi?
                On the bench

Comment

Ezzatolahi on bench. Expected. This is an extremely high pressure game , makes complete sense if he doesn't play at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    On the bench
                    I hope he makes his debut

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      so i gather the league games are back under way..???
                      now thats what i call a long winter break..!!

im sure players highly appreciate not having to play during tokhmy winter weather and playing condition of russia..!!
                      probably the British should consider a bit longer winter break..!!? their's may not be as snowy but still very kiri wet and cold..!!

this is a big opportunity for Sir Sardar..!! shows he has convinced as being the first choice Striker, during the break...!!
                      commmmon ma boyeee.... !! make me proud..!

also looks like Rostov will be content with A point from this game, thats a highly defensive, counter attacking only formation, which Azmoun should be somewhat used to by now playing under CQ..!!? Just that legit scoring chances will likely be few and far in between, so he needs to be very sharp and clinical in front of gaol..!!
                      I love reading your posts.

Comment

Yellow card for Azmoun, why did he come in like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Yellow card for Azmoun, why did he come in like that?
                          I think he will miss the next game

Comment

he was going for the ball
                            the other player made a big meal of the challenge and went down like a bitch...
                            ref is too naive to fall for it and card him..

Rostov need to change formation and tactics or something
                            this set up is not working, even defensively so far they look suspect and havent had any AMF creation of any sort

Comment

any good links ?
                              mine is going TU

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                any good links ?
                                mine is going TU
                                http://www.nosball.me/news/5397/FK_R...KA_Moscow.html

Comment

Working...
                                X