Rostov 1-0 CSKA

HT

Assist by Azmoun

Comment

Rostov currently at the first place!

Comment

Awesome, Rostov topping the table now!

Comment

Terek Grozny could become 3rd if they win their game against Dinamo.

Comment

They would be in pot 1 in CL group draw, avoiding, Barcelona, Bayern, Leicester, PSG, PSV and Benfica

Comment

ma nigga was instrumental in the goal ..!! he started the initial half-chance attack that eventually ended with his brilliant and unselfish assist..!!

i just love the CALM of his approach to games, even big games such as this ...!! he lulls the defense into sleep and then all the sudden he picks out his attacks very carefully and intelligently and effectively ..!! in that regards he so much reminds me of Mighty AK8...!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    They would be in pot 1 in CL group draw, avoiding, Barcelona, Bayern, Leicester, PSG, PSV and Benfica
                    wow that be immense...!! although im fairly certain if he keeps up this form, he will surely be snatched up by a bigger team probably EPL, in the off-season..!!

how many more rounds of games left in russian season..? when it ends.?

Comment

Just got my hd stream running. Seems to be a very hardcore classic adrenaline Russian league game. Berdeyev is back at it again, I'm glad our boys have such a good coach.

Azmoun was involved in the set up of that goal from beginning to end. Kanga poloz and azmoun are the best offensive lineup for Rostov if you ask me. This league will make Mohammadi and Ezatollahi strong too[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Rostov currently at the first place!
                        FotMob nadari dadash? Best app for live scores IMO

Comment

Video of the Assist and the great move before it:

http://trollfootballpersian.com/3699...9%84-cska.html

Comment

damesh garm. this was the BIG game. glad he is stepping up. a goal to finish the game off would be pure awesomeness

Comment

Azmoun off after 73 minutes

Comment

Cska send on forward and attacking mid, Rostov get even more defensive and put on their talented Defensive mid mogilivets, hold on boys , almost there

Comment

Working...
                                X