Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Ali I'm getting sick and tired of reading your stupid, gibberish comments. Who gives a crap about trophies? You can't honestly be this moronic.
    So you'd rather him stay in Russia because of a trophy (which they probably won't win anyways) than go to the bundesliga, la liga, or epl and improve? Yea I don't think I'm the one talking gibberish.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42IRbnt3P5M
      rostov youtube channels highlights of game. He actually got the freekick that led to the first goal with a great dribble which i completely forgot. Also had some other good involvements late on after i stopped watching. But go to minute 2:50 and their is a little a little fight breaks out and Azmoun , at the time on the bench, gets up with the most hilarious beanie and jacket combo and starts getting involved

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        So you'd rather him stay in Russia because of a trophy (which they probably won't win anyways) than go to the bundesliga, la liga, or epl and improve? Yea I don't think I'm the one talking gibberish.
        Azmoun isn't good enough to play in any of those leagues. Maybe Dutch league would be a nice option but he'll flop in those leagues you mentioned.

Comment

Azmoun isn't good enough to play in any of those leagues. Maybe Dutch league would be a nice option but he'll flop in those leagues you mentioned.
          If your boy Ali adnan is good enough for seria a I'm sure azmoun is good enough for a middle table/lower table bundesliga side.

Comment

Azmoun

Ezatolahi

Comment

boro baba. Their team is first place and he starts. What more could u want? Yes, we all want to him to eventually transfer to one of the top leagues but atm this is an incredible experience for him and EZ to be apart and learn from. Next year, if they keep this incredible momentum up, they could be automatically in champions league and avoid all the biggest teams as they would go in as league winners. Do u really want to take that chance away from him? If they get into CL hell yeah he should stay for one more year. The incredible exposure for him and EZ will def get other teams to show actual interest. Don't disregard what he is achieving just because the Russian League is tough and less attractive.

Comment

If your boy Ali adnan is good enough for seria a I'm sure azmoun is good enough for a middle table/lower table bundesliga side.
                You're from Tabriz aren't you? I always have these silly conversations with them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  boro baba. Their team is first place and he starts. What more could u want? Yes, we all want to him to eventually transfer to one of the top leagues but atm this is an incredible experience for him and EZ to be apart and learn from. Next year, if they keep this incredible momentum up, they could be automatically in champions league and avoid all the biggest teams as they would go in as league winners. Do u really want to take that chance away from him? If they get into CL hell yeah he should stay for one more year. The incredible exposure for him and EZ will def get other teams to show actual interest. Don't disregard what he is achieving just because the Russian League is tough and less attractive.
                  You seem like you don't have much information about his situation. He won't be back next year because he's not a Rostov player. He's either going back to Rubin or going to a different league because Rostov can't afford what Rubin will ask for him. So it's either he stays at Rubin or goes to a mid table/lower top European league team that can afford rubins asking price.

Comment

you people who doubt azmoun making it in a mid table bundesliga/serie a side are clowns. he is incredibly well rounded and experienced for a striker his age...he has an AC experience under his belt where he killed it and has had some great moments in the RPL, his performances have always been good....he is tall, physical, and has great technique for a striker. If these japaneese and koreans make these moves and do well in the bundesliga and you actually think azmoun can't then ur only lying to yourself. holland would not be suitable for him he would not be making step up which he deserves at this point. I have 0 doubt that a move to a bigger league is going to happen with in the next year or so for sardar, and when he makes that move and kills it the haters will all look like fools.

on the other hand, a place like holland would be great for saeed ezzi to get some playing time. Rostov should loan him out next season if they dont plan on giving him playing time he could thrive in a mid table team there that is willing to give him playing time.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Man, everything you say is vile and untrue. What a bunch of hors*shit. Are you even Iranian?

Younis Mahmood will shine in these leagues, you Iraqi troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Man, everything you say is vile and untrue. What a bunch of hors*shit. Are you even Iranian?
                        Younis Mahmood will shine in these leagues, you Iraqi troll.
                        Vugha'an kheyli bumazeh hasti, hamisheh enghad khandeduri toh?

Comment

It's a bit early to talk about moving to the top leagues when he doesn't score that much in Russia. For now he needs to score 10 goals or so there.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why people think azmoun is better than the Russian league. It's a competitive league with quality players facilities and coaches. He will most likely stay in Russia for a few years and that's totally fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Vugha'an kheyli bumazeh hasti, hamisheh enghad khandeduri toh?
                              Is this even Farsi bro? Who spells bahmazeh as bumazeh ... or khandedari as khandeduri. Tell your Iranian friend who translates this stuff for you he's doing a bad job.

Which impartial fan says Azmoun cannot make it into Seria A, Bundesliga, EPL or La Liga? Lesser quality players have made it in these leagues. The dude is a starlet and I know he scored on your segregated, divided country of Iraq, but seriously, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Is this even Farsi bro? Who spells bahmazeh as bumazeh ... or khandedari as khandeduri. Tell your Iranian friend who translates this stuff for you he's doing a bad job.
                                Which impartial fan says Azmoun cannot make it into Seria A, Bundesliga, EPL or La Liga? Lesser quality players have made it in these leagues. The dude is a starlet and I know he scored on your segregated, divided country of Iraq, but seriously, get over it.
                                You idiot, I just write it exactly as it's translated; talk about nitpicking. And Azmoun only has 3 goals this season so I don't see how he'll suddenly improve by going to a high league, maybe in the future but not now.

Comment

Working...
                                X