Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there all of these anti Iran advertisements on the PFDC homepage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are there all of these anti Iran advertisements on the PFDC homepage?

Everytime I go to persianfootball.com I see these anti-Iran and often pro-Israel advertisements. For example today, "IRAN CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH A NUCLEAR DEAL & MUST BE STOPPED" and goes on to say to call Chuck Schumers office. Anyone want to know why this is constantly on the homepage?

These ads can be removed if PFDC members donate to the site.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Its not ads in general that bother me, its the above mentioned kind that bothers me. My question is does PFDC select what adds go on the site?

Comment

Data mining: If you search for a source, that source remembers you and post advertisements when you visit any website. Example, a girl friend purchased a sofa, for that she searched many sites. She received sofa advertisements for several years.

Advertisements can blocked. PFDC receives either funds or favors from the likes of Iranian Personal website. So revenue or attracting members should be taken into account.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          These ads can be removed if PFDC members donate to the site.
          KC I tried donating a few weeks back but my donation was refunded by PayPal after a few weeks. Do we have a current pfdc donation link?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
            KC I tried donating a few weeks back but my donation was refunded by PayPal after a few weeks. Do we have a current pfdc donation link?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
            You can send anything you can afford to paypal: webmaster@persianfootball.com or just here in the forum you can go to subscriptions and become a supporter. here:
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/payments.php
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If you don't want to pay you can just click the ads and Google ads will pay per click.

Google adwords uses many different criteria to filter what it advertises. It's your search history and the website content.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                You can send anything you can afford to paypal: webmaster@persianfootball.com or just here in the forum you can go to subscriptions and become a supporter. here:
                http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/payments.php
                As soon as I start my new position I will donate. After 12 years post high school I will no longer be a student and shall give back!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                  Data mining: If you search for a source, that source remembers you and post advertisements when you visit any website. Example, a girl friend purchased a sofa, for that she searched many sites. She received sofa advertisements for several years.

Advertisements can blocked. PFDC receives either funds or favors from the likes of Iranian Personal website. So revenue or attracting members should be taken into account.
                  So the real question here is has anyone used Iran Personals site? If so, how was it?

Comment

Working...
                  X