No announcement yet.

2015-16 IPL Top 20 Players To Watch Out For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great list. One correction though. Roozbeh Cheshmi is 22 not 24.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Great list. Barely can think of anyone missing except maybe Ehsan Pahlevan, Amin Hajmohammadi and Mehdi Taremi.
      I haven't been impressed with Hajmohammadi. In fact from what I have seen, he doesn't seem like a smart player at all.

The only things I can recall are all his mistakes, which he seemed to make every week last year.

He is still young, so there is time.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        I think we should add Alireza Naghizadeh to the list
        Is he your cousin too? He was much better than meysam, I'm surprised gostaresh let him go to siah james an he was one of their better players. There's a lot of competition in the league in his position he could be a good player as well.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Is he your cousin too? He was much better than meysam, I'm surprised gostaresh let him go to siah james an he was one of their better players. There's a lot of competition in the league in his position he could be a good player as well.
          Yup! He got loaned out, khatibi didn't buy him. after all khatibi liked using him in gostaresh so he got him to siah jamegan now.

like seriously i should start producing kids, seems like football is in the genetics of my fathers family!

Comment

Good list thanks!

BTW, 21 year-old Vahid Najafi of Sepahan can also shine this season. He is a striker and has scored 31 goals in Tehran league last season.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I suppose Milad Kamandani is going to play more games this season.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X