Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Jahanbakshsh and Azmoun are certain

Rasool Khatibi!

Comment

Just if he was a legend lol

Comment

These will be the players in FIFA 16:

Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton: The game inserts players based on what their club status is on August 1. If Gucci is still listed as a Charlton player, he will be in the game)
        Sardar Azmoun (Rostov)
        Saeid Ezatolahi (Rostov)
        Karim Ansarifard (Osasuna if he is still there, or if he moves to another European team soon)
        Steven Beitashour (Whitecaps)
        Daniel Davari (Arminia Bielefield)
        Alireza Haghighi (Rubin)

This will be my team in FUT 16:

----Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad---
        Ronaldo-Ansarifard-Jahanbakhsh
        ----------Pepe-Ezatolahi---------
        Marcelo-Ramos-Dick-Beitashour
        -------------Davari---------------

Comment

There should be 6 guaranteed
          Azmoun, JB, ezatolahi, Davari, haghighi, beitashour

Ansarifard and Gucci are maybes depending on where they go and there maybe a few more depending on what happens the rest of the transfers window.

Jahanbakhsh and azmoun should be decently rated but ea sports always hates. Ezatolahi will probably be like a 40

Comment

Oh, and in a poll of legends that should be in FIFA 16 I saw on one of those websites that takes polls, Ali Daei was ranked at number 9 or 10. That's pretty damn high, and I think the Iranian internet mafia helped with that. Really though, Daei is the international goalscoring record holder. He should be in the game as a lower rated legend. Maybe an 82 or 83 overall.

Comment

If Iraqi players get higher ratings than us it will be extremely disappointing jahanbakshsh should at least get just about the same or even higher rating than adnan

Comment

Why? who cares about some fifa video games! Iraqi, Korean, Iranian whatever points they get is just irrelevant. For me Ostad Asadi is the greatest football player of all times!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  Oh, and in a poll of legends that should be in FIFA 16 I saw on one of those websites that takes polls, Ali Daei was ranked at number 9 or 10. That's pretty damn high, and I think the Iranian internet mafia helped with that. Really though, Daei is the international goalscoring record holder. He should be in the game as a lower rated legend. Maybe an 82 or 83 overall.
                  Not even Zidane is in the game or El fenomeno, or many other legends, let alone Daei.

Comment

Ezatolahi probably wont be in fut as I dont think he will have a player picture. Same goes for Ansarifard. I hope they include the Qatar Stars Leauge. If they do then Ando, Al Jabbari, Mammad Nouri, Dejagah, Montazeri and maybe Shojaei will all be included in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Not even Zidane is in the game or El fenomeno, or many other legends, let alone Daei.
                      Daei>Zidane

Haha, jk, but they have a wide range of legends. Zidane and Maradona are likely excluded due to their high asking prices for licensing. The fact that JayJay Okocha is in the game as a Legend tells me that they could get Daei if they wanted to. Daei at least is a record holder.

I feel like FIFA downplays Daei's accomplishment generally. The day someone cracks his record, FIFA will be kissing that guy's feet and posting about him every day. Daei is treated like nothing and swept under the rug. His accomplishment is pretty crazy. If it were so easy to score in Asia, a Korean, or a Japanese player would have scored 100+ goals on these supposed minnows. Daei was a monster. FIFA thinks Iran is crap. Especially the makers of the video game, who give Iranians lower rankings than Afghanistan. I'll never respect them again after they did that... We made it to Brazil, yet we were one of the lowest rated Asian teams. EA Sports can burn in hell for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Daei>Zidane

Haha, jk, but they have a wide range of legends. Zidane and Maradona are likely excluded due to their high asking prices for licensing. The fact that JayJay Okocha is in the game as a Legend tells me that they could get Daei if they wanted to. Daei at least is a record holder.

I feel like FIFA downplays Daei's accomplishment generally. The day someone cracks his record, FIFA will be kissing that guy's feet and posting about him every day. Daei is treated like nothing and swept under the rug. His accomplishment is pretty crazy. If it were so easy to score in Asia, a Korean, or a Japanese player would have scored 100+ goals on these supposed minnows. Daei was a monster. FIFA thinks Iran is crap. Especially the makers of the video game, who give Iranians lower rankings than Afghanistan. I'll never respect them again after they did that... We made it to Brazil, yet we were one of the lowest rated Asian teams. EA Sports can burn in hell for that.
                        Agree.

The bolded part is unbelievable, they not only gave Afghanistan a higher rating than us, but even many other 3rd and 4th tier Asian teams.

Comment

Can we get a thread opened in another forum for FIFA?

The amount of BS posts I have to read from anything like people using it as part of their arguments to it being totally irrelevant to what is being spoken about, I think most of us agree that it's annoying.

No disrespect to the thread opener but it's just a reasonable alternative. And this is coming from a huge FIFA lover.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Agree.

The bolded part is unbelievable, they not only gave Afghanistan a higher rating than us, but even many other 3rd and 4th tier Asian teams.
                            How do you even know about this ranking in the game? can you give some link to video/blog/article/website that shows this fact?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Can we get a thread opened in another forum for FIFA?

The amount of BS posts I have to read from anything like people using it as part of their arguments to it being totally irrelevant to what is being spoken about, I think most of us agree that it's annoying.

No disrespect to the thread opener but it's just a reasonable alternative. And this is coming from a huge FIFA lover.
                              It relates to football and in regards to our legionnaires. I'm sure when the player ratings come out and we're posting them, you will have your curiosity piqued about this BS topic. Iranian football in the biggest football video game is a relevant topic. Unlike posting about thongs and other stuff, this is an indication of how the rest of the world views Iranian football.

Skip the thread if you think it's bs, but when many of us are having a productive conversation, skip it if it's not your favorite topic. Don't become that guy who starts complaining about stuff that you don't find interesting regarding Iranian football.

I could easily say that Beach football is less important than regular football and I hate reading BS about it, but that is a part of Iran football. What I care to read about should not run this forum.

Unless it's complete trolling that cannot generate real conversation or has nothing to do with football, we shouldn't complain about threads generating conversation about football.

Comment

Working...
                              X