Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't expect Jahanbakhsh to get a rating above 70 since he is still with bottom league side NEC, a transfer to a better team would definitely help his rating. His pace should be on point though, I hope.

And Haghighi's rating is way too low for a World Cup GK, even Davari is better than him on FIFA 15...

Comment

if they had Qatari league instead of Saudi, we had more players

Comment

How can we add Ostad Asadi to FIFA video game? This man was a legend in Mashin Sazi.

Comment

FIFA rankings are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I don't expect Jahanbakhsh to get a rating above 70 since he is still with bottom league side NEC, a transfer to a better team would definitely help his rating. His pace should be on point though, I hope.

And Haghighi's rating is way too low for a World Cup GK, even Davari is better than him on FIFA 15...
            No, Haghighi is rated better thab Davari.
            Lol, I wanted to search for a website ( sofifa) where you can see all iranian players in Fifa 15 and I found this player
            http://sofifa.com/player/176353?hl=en-GB
            But here Haghighi is 66 while Davari is 64
            http://sofifa.com/players?hl=de-DE&na[]=161
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              How do you even know about this ranking in the game? can you give some link to video/blog/article/website that shows this fact?!
              Look at the rating of our defense.

Comment

For those too lazy to watch Camran's video. These are the teams with a higher rated Defense than Iran and the teams with better overall ranking are bolded:

Iran 68 69 51

Australia 72 70 68
                Bahrain 59 63 62
                Bangladesh 57 54 52
                China PR 68 65 64
                Hong Kong 57 53 57
                India 59 55 56
                Iraq 62 58 61
                Japan 71 75 73
                Jordan 60 61 58
                Korea DPR 67 61 63
                Korea Republic 74 71 69
                Kuwait 66 64 61
                Kyrgyzystan 57 57 57
                Lebanon 62 63 62
                Myanmar 57 57 56
                Oman 67 64 66
                Pakistan 52 53 52
                Palestine 61 59 60
                Phillipines 64 59 54
                Qatar 67 63 61
                Saudi Arabia 69 69 64
                Singapore 60 56 59
                Syria 63 64 62
                Tajikistan 58 58 56
                Thailand 61 59 60
                Turkmenistan 62 59 59
                UAE 70 68 66
                Uzbekistan 69 69 66
                Yemen 57 54 56

Think about this, that is 29 Asian teams with a higher rated defense than IRAN, a country that made the World cup in the game. This is how the game launched, even after the update when they figured out Jalal Hosseini was our starting defender, and not Mohammad Hosseini, our starting defense was still rated in the 50's.

Our team was rated lower than Australia, China, Japan, Korea DPR, Korea Republic, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Uzbekistan.

That's 12 teams better than Iran according to EA sports, directly out of the package. Iran is basically in the 150th ranking in the world according to EA Sports. Fuck them, and their lack of knowledge about our team and players. They really think our players are shit. It's a big problem, and represents a basic ignorance to Iranian football around the world. Outside of Asia, people think we are some trash minnow...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  For those too lazy to watch Camran's video. These are the teams with a higher rated Defense than Iran and the teams with better overall ranking are bolded:

Iran 68 69 51

Australia 72 70 68
                  Bahrain 59 63 62
                  Bangladesh 57 54 52
                  China PR 68 65 64
                  Hong Kong 57 53 57
                  India 59 55 56
                  Iraq 62 58 61
                  Japan 71 75 73
                  Jordan 60 61 58
                  Korea DPR 67 61 63
                  Korea Republic 74 71 69
                  Kuwait 66 64 61
                  Kyrgyzystan 57 57 57
                  Lebanon 62 63 62
                  Myanmar 57 57 56
                  Oman 67 64 66
                  Pakistan 52 53 52
                  Palestine 61 59 60
                  Phillipines 64 59 54
                  Qatar 67 63 61
                  Saudi Arabia 69 69 64
                  Singapore 60 56 59
                  Syria 63 64 62
                  Tajikistan 58 58 56
                  Thailand 61 59 60
                  Turkmenistan 62 59 59
                  UAE 70 68 66
                  Uzbekistan 69 69 66
                  Yemen 57 54 56

Think about this, that is 29 Asian teams with a higher rated defense than IRAN, a country that made the World cup in the game. This is how the game launched, even after the update when they figured out Jalal Hosseini was our starting defender, and not Mohammad Hosseini, our starting defense was still rated in the 50's.

Our team was rated lower than Australia, China, Japan, Korea DPR, Korea Republic, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Uzbekistan.

That's 12 teams better than Iran according to EA sports, directly out of the package. Iran is basically in the 150th ranking in the world according to EA Sports. Fuck them, and their lack of knowledge about our team and players. They really think our players are shit. It's a big problem, and represents a basic ignorance to Iranian football around the world. Outside of Asia, people think we are some trash minnow...
                  It is an obvious biased view and nothing more. Some lame ass person in the gaming company with an agenda to piss off Iranian players. Probably some redneck /Israeli nut case/ or a butt hurt Arab! It doesn't show we are seen as weak but an obvious biased view by a data base provider.

Comment

FYI, many people on the reddit.com/r/fifa have made recent posts saying that the Chinese Super League is one of the returning leagues for FIFA 16. That means our boy Pouraligangi will likely be in the game!

Now I won't need a Bundesliga 2 CB to link up with Davari, I can use Morteza! Awesome news if it ends up being true!

My FIFA 16 Dream Team:

-------Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad-------
                    Ronaldo----Ansarifard-----Jahanbakhsh
                    -----------Pepe-Ezatollahi---------------
                    Marcelo-Ramos-Pouraligangi-Beitashour
                    ---------------Davari---------------------

I'm just going to buy hundreds of +15 player attribute cards and put them on all the Iranian players, so it is fair playing against better teams online haha. Also, here's to hoping they finally put Beitashour's real face into FIFA 16. They scanned him for FIFA 15 with the Whitecaps, but got lazy and never put him in the game. Hopefully he makes it into 16. It's been a looooooong time since one of our players has had their real looking face in a FIFA. I think Mahdavikia was the last player to have a non-generic face.

Comment

Azmoun is so good in FUT 15! i play him when i rest benzema and tbh he scores more per a game than benz

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        FYI, many people on the reddit.com/r/fifa have made recent posts saying that the Chinese Super League is one of the returning leagues for FIFA 16. That means our boy Pouraligangi will likely be in the game!

Now I won't need a Bundesliga 2 CB to link up with Davari, I can use Morteza! Awesome news if it ends up being true!

My FIFA 16 Dream Team:

-------Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad-------
                        Ronaldo----Ansarifard-----Jahanbakhsh
                        -----------Pepe-Ezatollahi---------------
                        Marcelo-Ramos-Pouraligangi-Beitashour
                        ---------------Davari---------------------

I'm just going to buy hundreds of +15 player attribute cards and put them on all the Iranian players, so it is fair playing against better teams online haha. Also, here's to hoping they finally put Beitashour's real face into FIFA 16. They scanned him for FIFA 15 with the Whitecaps, but got lazy and never put him in the game. Hopefully he makes it into 16. It's been a looooooong time since one of our players has had their real looking face in a FIFA. I think Mahdavikia was the last player to have a non-generic face.
                        Replying to my own post haha. Sorry guys, I was wrong. It's not the whole Chinese league. Apparently only 4 teams have been licensed. Guangzhou Evergrande, Beijing, and 2 other teams that I can't pronounce. Pouraligangi's team is not included

Comment

Add Ostad Asadi to your team as LB. I am telling you now.

Comment

Enayati. 😨
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

What about the Swedish Iranians? Is there anyone to be considered on FIFA 16?

Comment

So as of now, Iranians in FIFA 16 are:
                                Alireza Haghighi - Rubin Kazan
                                Sardar Azmoun - FC Rostov
                                Saeid Ezatolahi - FC Rostov
                                Alireza Jahanbakhsh - NEC/AZ
                                Steven Beiatashour - Vancouver Whitecaps
                                Daniel Davari - Arminia Bielefield
                                Reza Ghoochanejehad - Charlton Athletic

Possibly:
                                Karim Ansarifard
                                Milad Mohammadi
                                All QSL players because league is rumoured to be added

Comment

Working...
                                X