Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Full FIFA 16 Database released. Here are all Iranian players and their stats. No Hajsafi in Ultimate Team, as I suspected, since he joined so late, just like Ansarifard last year.
    The rating kind of piss me off though. Gucci is lowly rated in comparison to that Makienok guy from Charlton who is rated in the 70's, and Azmoun should easily be close to a 70. Shows they don't watch any of these guys play. They just base the scores on what team they are on.

Comment

They released the ratings here if anyone is interested:
      http://www.futhead.com/16/nations/iran/?group=all
      To see the goalkeepers you have to change the position filter. I hope they added Hajsafi too and futhead just forgot to list him. Anyone now if EA adds new players from updates or would we have to wait till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        They released the ratings here if anyone is interested:
        http://www.futhead.com/16/nations/iran/?group=all
        To see the goalkeepers you have to change the position filter. I hope they added Hajsafi too and futhead just forgot to list him. Anyone now if EA adds new players from updates or would we have to wait till next year?
        Next year. Am I banned or something? Every post I've been doing today has not been showing up in any threads...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Next year. Am I banned or something? Every post I've been doing today has not been showing up in any threads...
          No that was my bad sorry. I saw your post after I posted mine.

Comment

At least there are more players overall from Iran in this game, barely. Haghighi went up by 4 and is now silver. Azmoun went up by 4 also. Gucci went down by 2 from FIFA 14. Beita went up by 4 and is now silver which is impressive for an MLS player since most are generally low rated. Davari went down as expected. And Jahanbakhsh went up to 71 from being a 59 in FIFA 14, still wish he was higher.

Comment

-----------------------Haghighi/Davari-------------------
              Beita--------Tafazolli-------Rafati------------------Hajsafi
              ----------------------Ezatollahi---------------------------
              ---------------Hasegawa--------Jahanbakhsh---------------
              Gucci------------------Ansarifard---------------Azmoun

Comment

Denisov, Akhmedov are both 76 for Uzbeks and Djeparov is a 72.

Every Asian team that has players in Europe seem to get higher ratings than our players. F*** EA. I've said it once, I'll say it 100000000x

Comment

LOL why is Azmoun Rostov's weakest striker??? According to EA, he is one of the weakest, if not the weakest player in the lineup

http://www.futhead.com/16/clubs/fc-rostov/

#ealogic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    LOL why is Azmoun Rostov's weakest striker??? According to EA, he is one of the weakest, if not the weakest player in the lineup

http://www.futhead.com/16/clubs/fc-rostov/

#ealogic
                    wtf is this his official rating?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                      wtf is this his official rating?
                      Yep :/

Comment

Also, do you guys think that hajsafi and saeid will be added? Or will they get screwed over like Karim last year. I think at the least Hajsafi should be added but since he transferred so late I am in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                          Also, do you guys think that hajsafi and saeid will be added? Or will they get screwed over like Karim last year. I think at the least Hajsafi should be added but since he transferred so late I am in doubt.
                          They will not. Unless it's a big transfer like Ronaldo to Barca or something that desperately needs updating, EA does not add in players who transferred into the leagues in the game at the deadline, sadly.

Comment

Man honestly, EA is such BS. I am tired of getting disappointed each year with underrated players and not updating our team's transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                              Man honestly, EA is such BS. I am tired of getting disappointed each year with underrated players and not updating our team's transfers.
                              EA is oblivious, but we should place a large share of blame on IFF and IPL teams. IFF does not build these relationships as Team Melli is not seen as a brand. Many national teams want to build their profiles by making relationships with these entities that bring exposure for national teams. IFF should offer licenses for free, and give rights to a player like Daei for free to be a legend in the game.
                              They should be pursuing these avenues, as honestly, nobody will pay shit for IPL and Daei's likeness. Doing this helps put the national team, league and players in the eyes of the masses. You would be surprised how far reaching FIFA's grasp is. The problem is, akhunds in IFF want to make pocket money everywhere, so they will never do something like that. If they did, like Saudi's, then our league and players would have more exposure.
                              Thus, EA and the world in general would not be so naive to think our players are less than Saudis, Iraqis and Uzbeks.
                              Further, our teams in IPL are greedy douchebags and unlike Koreans who are allowed to leave for Europe as they please, our teams ask for $6 Billion for Mohammadi and Sharifi, instead of being reasonable. Believe me, when we have 10-20 players in European football, then we will get more respect. The problem is that our dumb IPL is holding out players back until it is too late.

Comment

I agree on some points, but I have to say, that the reason there is no Iran in FIFA 16 is mainly because FIFA isn't being sold in Iran. Fakes are all around the country for a tiny price. Furthermore, in this year, our clubs haven't rejected any player to transfer to Europe at all. Sturm rejected Mohammadi, because he was not "good enough" (That's what their local newspaper reported). Instead they got a Greek LB who played 45 minutes at all and Sturm sticked to their old LB. Also Rapid wasn't willing to get Sharifi because they didn't scout him at all. They got a Croatian striker instead.

And how on earth can someone explain the utter ridiculous defensive ratings on the WC 2014 game??

BTW. Iraqi Ali Adnan has a better rating than Jahanbakhsh lol ...
                                http://www.futhead.com/15/players/36981/ali-adnan/

Comment

Working...
                                X