Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you guys give so much importance to these ratings anyways? As far as I know Fifa has always had shite and inaccurate ratings. And frankly this is just a video game, as long as we keep beating these teams, qualifying to WCs over them and having better quality squads than them, all of this in real life then I personally don't really care about how EA Sports rate Iranian players.

And if you care so much about stats you guys should check out Football manager, which is know to have really detailed and precise ratings for all players in all leagues. Over there Iran is actually a top Asian team and our players are among the best in Asia (much better than the teams mentioned here: Uzbekistan, Iraq and such), you'll have a much closer representation of reality.

Comment

Ea just bases stats on how many people in that country buy the game. That's why crap Saudi players are rated higher than Iranian, Japanese, Korean, and Australian players. You can't really expect them to track hundreds of players and give reliable stats for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Why do you guys give so much importance to these ratings anyways? As far as I know Fifa has always had shite and inaccurate ratings. And frankly this is just a video game, as long as we keep beating these teams, qualifying to WCs over them and having better quality squads than them, all of this in real life then I personally don't really care about how EA Sports rate Iranian players.

And if you care so much about stats you guys should check out Football manager, which is know to have really detailed and precise ratings for all players in all leagues. Over there Iran is actually a top Asian team and our players are among the best in Asia (much better than the teams mentioned here: Uzbekistan, Iraq and such), you'll have a much closer representation of reality.
        My issue is based purely on the fact that I play the game often, and a lot my enjoyment comes from playing the ultimate team mode using Iranian players. It also feels disrespectful that a footballing nation like Iran and its fans who ardently support the team are seemingly ignored. The problem is we are such a good team by Asian standards that it doesn't make sense why we are so underrated. Many many people base their footballing opinions on these ratings, and a guy like Sardar's stock goes down when EA decides to rate him as Rostov's worst player, when realistically, he was their only player not looking like an amateur in the game today against Spartak.

I just feel disrespected as a fan of football. They are disrespecting my national team's football after we have done so much to prove our worth over the years. Uzbeks have done zilcho and they have players that are rated extremely highly by Asian standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          My issue is based purely on the fact that I play the game often, and a lot my enjoyment comes from playing the ultimate team mode using Iranian players. It also feels disrespectful that a footballing nation like Iran and its fans who ardently support the team are seemingly ignored. The problem is we are such a good team by Asian standards that it doesn't make sense why we are so underrated. Many many people base their footballing opinions on these ratings, and a guy like Sardar's stock goes down when EA decides to rate him as Rostov's worst player, when realistically, he was their only player not looking like an amateur in the game today against Spartak.
          I just feel disrespected as a fan of football. They are disrespecting my national team's football after we have done so much to prove our worth over the years. Uzbeks have done zilcho and they have players that are rated extremely highly by Asian standards.
          I see where you are coming from but honestly, the bold part doesn't concern the majority I think, and the people that base their opinions on Fifa ratings must be really hopeless and retarded. Also EA probably rates players according to teams that they are in like someone here mentioned previously, so this already will make the ratings highly inaccurate already.

As I said, if you guys are really looking for fair ratings specifically, and something closer to simulation/real life, you should check out Football manager. Not only Iranian players but all players have realistic and detailed ratings over there, and Iranians specifically are among the best in Asia. Even sky sports started recently using their stats to do their analysis. Personally I would chose it over Fifa any day.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Furthermore, in this year, our clubs haven't rejected any player to transfer to Europe at all.
            Wasn't Barzay stopped from going to Getafe?

Comment

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

So if The Qatar No-stars league gets added to FIFA 16, we are set for a complete IRANIAN starting eleven??

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Wasn't Barzay stopped from going to Getafe?
                Do people still believe in those shit rumours? Lol

Comment

you guys should buy PES this year and boycott FIFA

Comment

I'm happy I get to field 5 Iranians in FUT 16

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Do people still believe in those shit rumours? Lol
                      http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=247996

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        So if The Qatar No-stars league gets added to FIFA 16, we are set for a complete IRANIAN starting eleven??
                        Yeah but it's unlikely that they will add it in Fifa 16 :/

Comment

I just realized that this is the first Fifa game where there isn't a single gold Iranian player

See for yourself:
                          http://www.futhead.com/nations/iran/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            I just realized that this is the first Fifa game where there isn't a single gold Iranian player

See for yourself:
                            http://www.futhead.com/nations/iran/
                            Nekounam was really a beast at FIFA 11. He was rated 81, I think this has been the highest rating for any Iranian so far. He is missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Nekounam was really a beast at FIFA 11. He was rated 81, I think this has been the highest rating for any Iranian so far. He is missed.
                              Indeed. I used to score crazy freekicks with him when playing Osasuna lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Indeed. I used to score crazy freekicks with him when playing Osasuna lol.
                                Together with Masoud Shojaei, he was rated 88 for dribbling...his dribbling skills were pretty close to Messi / Ronaldo at some point in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X