Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Adnan sucks? He has so far started all 5 matches for a respectable Serie A team. And sadly we dont have a player in the top5 leagues at the moment, so what. Maybe well have one or two by next year already.
    So much hate for nothing, just because he is Iraqi. Shame on you guys if thats not racism i dont know what it is.

Comment

Every Iraqi player sucks

Comment

Ali Adnan is pretty good for Asian standards, but I'd say we still have quite a few players in our squad who are definately better than he is.

Comment

But as hard as it might be for you and some others, MAYBE none of our players would be a starter in a
          team like Udinese right now.

All im saying is that one shouldnt hate on a player because of his nationality. We know that we are better than Iraq, and Iraqis know that we are better than them. However they have a player, thats even a starter in a top league right now, which we dont have. No big deal.
          Even Brazilians know and admit that they dont have a player as good as Messi. They have Neymar which is their best, and some other very talented players like Coutinho, Oscar... But they dont have a
          player as good as their biggest rivals. And they admit that.

Now lets move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
            But as hard as it might be for you and some others, MAYBE none of our players would be a starter in a
            team like Udinese right now.

All im saying is that one shouldnt hate on a player because of his nationality. We know that we are better than Iraq, and Iraqis know that we are better than them. However they have a player, thats even a starter in a top league right now, which we dont have. No big deal.
            Even Brazilians know and admit that they dont have a player as good as Messi. They have Neymar which is their best, and some other very talented players like Coutinho, Oscar... But they dont have a
            player as good as their biggest rivals. And they admit that.

Now lets move on.
            I hope you realize that, looking at his stats, ali adnan wasnt even making the bench of a bottom table turkish league team last year. So this move wasnt based on his good play or anything like that. Its basically the equivalent of ansarifard after his horrible year at osasuna went to a bundesliga team and started playing well then people called him better than japanese and korean players.

Also Udinese is a relegation fighting serie a team so im sure a few iranian players could play for them given the chance.

Comment

Seems to be true somehow. Just checked and the owner of Udinese is Iraqi.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Seems to be true somehow. Just checked and the owner of Udinese is Iraqi.
                Really? I just checked and its giampolo pozzo, also owns granada and his son owns Watford.

Comment

Comment

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

I hate nothing more than these random Iraq comparisons

None of their players would even be on TM's bench except Ali Adnan who is still plain average and unproven. Udinese is not the same team most of you think off as well, they will likely face a relegation battle this season, most of our 11 would easily play regular football there.

Comment

I was not aware that calling out a shitty player for being shitty is "racism".

Comment

Went from discussing our FIFA 16 players to putting the Iraqi player in a petri dish and under a microscope..

Move on back to the topic!

Comment

Wait so there is no chance of Hajsafi or Ezatollahi being added to Ultimate Team as a part of the winter transfer upgrade?

Comment

I found Hajsafi under FSV Frankfurt's squad in Fifa 16 but he still isn't available as a player to put on your ultimate team :/

Hajsafi.png

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              I found Hajsafi under FSV Frankfurt's squad in Fifa 16 but he still isn't available as a player to put on your ultimate team :/

[ATTACH]16544[/ATTACH]
                              How is his rating compared to his teammates?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                How is his rating compared to his teammates?
                                Not bad, but I think he deserves a bit higher. In the World Cup mode for Fifa 14, he was 67 rated. Here is the rest of the FSV Frankfurt squad so you can see how his ratings compare to his teammates:
                                http://www.futhead.com/16/clubs/fsv-frankfurt/

Comment

Working...
                                X