Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://sofifa.com/player/28271

Dont forget the legendary Fifa 07 Mahdavikia. Very few players in FIFA ever had a crossing rating higher than he did.

Comment

Ali Karimi was higher rated than all of the guys on Fifa 05 or 06 in Bayern Munich remember that i played him every game and passed him the ball just to score with him xD or maybe he was lower rated but i remember that i got him up to a high rating after a season or two

Comment

From all evidence this is going to be a tough WCQ and the chances to qualify are small.
        Then I don't understand the question!

Comment

Oh, an Iranian newspaper. Very reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            Oh, an Iranian newspaper. Very reliable source.
            http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ove-to-getafe/

Two, one of them being this very site....

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Nekounam was really a beast at FIFA 11. He was rated 81, I think this has been the highest rating for any Iranian so far. He is missed.
              Yeah it was Inform Nekounam. I think he was the only Persian to ever get a special card in a Fifa game too. I don't think any other Persian player has gotten an inform, motm, tots, etc. Hopefully this year we will get some.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ove-to-getafe/

Two, one of them being this very site....
                I'll believe it once I see a foreign website reporting this. I doubt Getafe even knew Barzay existed.

Edit: Nvm, found a Spanish source just now. Can't believe they wanted him....

Comment

I'll believe it once I see a foreign website reporting this. I doubt Getafe even knew Barzay existed.

Edit: Nvm, found a Spanish source just now. Can't believe they wanted him....
                  mhmm...too bad Esteghlal didn't let him go

Comment

My Iranian lineup:

Jahanbakhsh-Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad
                    Hajsafi-Hasegawa-Rafati
                    Safari-Davari-Tafazolli-Beitashour
                    Haghighi

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Anyone notice how none of the Iranian players look even close to what they actually look like?

Comment

If you guys have android, you can just upgrade Fifa 15 and that way you can keep Nekounam too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                          Anyone notice how none of the Iranian players look even close to what they actually look like?
                          Especially Jahanbakhsh looks nothing like his actual self.

Comment

It's really sad Iraq has a player in a league better than all our players. What's happened to us?

Comment

It's really sad Iraq has a player in a league better than all our players. What's happened to us?
                              Its just a game brah. Let's see how well they do on the pitch.

Comment

Haha i got Ali adnan on my ultimate team hahaha he is good actually

Comment

Working...
                                X