Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fitness coaches and stuff are just random people that worked on the Fifa game and EA gave some of them their own cards in the form of fitness coaches, defense coaches, etc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      the fitness coaches and stuff are just random people that worked on the Fifa game and EA gave some of them their own cards in the form of fitness coaches, defense coaches, etc
      Ayyy, we have Iranians working on FIFA? Nice! Wish they had enough influence to give us better ratings in the game though :/

Comment

With the new squad update:

Jahanbakhsh-Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad
        Mohammadi-Ezatolahi-Nazari
        Hajsafi-Safari-Tafazolli-Beitashour
        Davari

Subs: Haghighi, Rafati
        Hasegawa should be a Free Agent

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ali Akbar Ostad Asadi.

Comment

Alex Samizadeh has been added to Fifa 16:
            http://sofifa.com/player/233669

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Alex Samizadeh has been added to Fifa 16:
              http://sofifa.com/player/233669
              Strange that he's listed as British even though he was born in Iran and he hasn't played for the British youth team....

Comment

Adel Ziarat Zadeh has been added:
                http://sofifa.com/player/233621

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  Adel Ziarat Zadeh has been added:
                  http://sofifa.com/player/233621
                  Is he eligible to play for team melli?

Comment

Anyone play FUT on ps4? Let me know if you do. I wanna play some fellow hamvatans from PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Anyone play FUT on ps4? Let me know if you do. I wanna play some fellow hamvatans from PFDC
                      yeah bro I play. I haven't played for a while, but if I play one week straight, my form becomes unbeatable!

I will PM you my PS4 ID if the time zones match up alright (I'm from Australia. Sorry about that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        yeah bro I play. I haven't played for a while, but if I play one week straight, my form becomes unbeatable!

I will PM you my PS4 ID if the time zones match up alright (I'm from Australia. Sorry about that)

YES bro you're finally back. Fellow Adelaidean [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

I made it to d1 last week lol I'm half way through the season and haven't won a game.

Comment

Add Jumba47 on PSN

Comment

Who do you think will be in fifa 16 from TM? If so who do you look forward to?

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              I made it to d1 last week lol I'm half way through the season and haven't won a game.
                              I feel your pain. The only way to get better is practise and more practise.

I just played yesterday after a long layoff and I started out losing my first three games (all very close though [emoji12]). Now that I have gotten used to it again, I'm killing them left right and centre.

BTW, I got a Serie A Team. Nothing too spectacular, as I don't buy FIFA points or like opening packs. best player I got is Pogba.

Comment

LOL, some Russian guy made a FIFA 16 video series featuring Azmoun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO01BuPOe5k

Comment

Working...
                                X