No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully our dear friend, "NECis.ok" can be with us for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I hate to say all of you I told you so but........I told you so I'm not shocked by NEC at all. Remember when I got bashed for saying NEC will be a top 6-7 team in the eredivise and alireza staying wouldn't have been a bad idea? lol

anyway, its good to see alireza is easing back into things. hopefully by the end of the season he will be back to his normal self so he can help TM this summer.....we will need him at his best.
      I was on your side though!
      Just wanted him to stay at NEC and be the top player which would be the reason for them being good. Bit now they do it without Alireza
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Hopefully our dear friend, "NECis.ok" can be with us for this match.

~Hi!
        Of course we will all together be enjoying this spectacle. All N.E.C. supporters are looking forward to seeing our beloved hero Alireza Jahanbakhsh return to the stadium where he belongs.
        Rivers full of tears will be shed later this evening at the moment he will enter the sacred grass of stadium De Goffert to show his extraordinary football art.

Enjoy the match!

N.E.C. – AZ
        Saturday, January 30, 2016
        Kick-off: 20:45 CET
        sigpic

Comment

Fun fact: Jahanbakhsh scored his first goal for NEC against AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Fun fact: Jahanbakhsh scored his first goal for NEC against AZ.
            And now the other way around ^^
            I am so hyped for this game and still I want him to be at NEX even when NEC would be last in the standings I want him there...
            sigpic

Comment

What time is the game EST time? Any links available?

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Another year with NEC wouldn't have been bad either, but I don't think JB made a wrong decision per se having gone to AZ.

If 10 seasons are played, probably in about 8 out of these 10 AZ will finish higher than NEC at the end of the season. AZ is the perfect stepping stone to a bigger club, which in Holland would be Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord. But for now in Holland AZ is one of the best clubs to play in, if not THE best outside of the big 3.
                true, although NEC was a wonderful EU 1st home for Alireza, fact remains that AZ is a bigger and more ambitious dutch club and this was a proper step up in his career..! and TBH, NEC need the funds from his transfer for a more wholesome player reinforcement more than his services in his last year of contract there..!! and if you recall they made that blatantly clear too, when he turned down the initial move to Brighton..!!
                for a while last off season when he was being linked with a Championship Brighton, i did rather him staying put at NEC too..! but was pleased he stayed put in Eredivisie and moving to AZ, getting a very long term 5 year contract there was a further vindication of that right move for him and NEC...!!

btw
                watched his last game, he still seemed rusty and not his old sharp self..! maybe due to fatigue..? AZ been playing 2 games a week of late..!!? that takes big toll on playing squads at this level..!
                i think he will either get subbed in or start and sub out again after 60 min or so today..!!?

Comment

I will rep anyone who can post a working HD link here.

Edit: Found a link. Nevermind!
                  Last edited by _Navid_; 01-30-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

http://atdhe.so/soccer/watch-nec-vs-az-883h6
                    Not HD but good enough
                    Btw, i think its sad Alireza doesn't have a goal to his name but Christian Santos and Limbombe have many. Jahanbaksh is better than them!

Comment

Goal AZ. First minute. lol

Comment

LOL AZ score on first play!

Comment

http://ifirstrowus.eu/watch/406414/1...z-alkmaar.html
                          Goal
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

lol 1-0 AZ after 30 seconds

Comment

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal JB

Comment

YESSS ALI SCORES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X