Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    I hate to be that person but the assist might not be given to him, it looked like it took a small deflection.
    Deflection off of the pitch? LOL

Comment

one of HARDENBERG HEEMSE COMBINATIE players(Hamid Zarbaf) is Iranian as well he played against alireza yesterday http://us.soccerway.com/players/hamid-zarbaf/415288/
      http://www.transfermarkt.com/hamid-z...spieler/371282

Comment

Goft o gooye tolani baa Alireza:

http://90tv.ir/news/209396/%D8%AC%D9...B4%D9%88%D9%85

Mige ke dar nime fasle avval dar samte chap bishtar baazi mikard, amma alan baale rast ast ke poste takhasosiye

khodeshe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

AZ has a pretty easy road to the finals of the KNVB Cup, they played two Jupiler League and 3rd division teams. Now they only have to survive the semi's and an Europa League ticket is secured if they win the final too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            AZ has a pretty easy road to the finals of the KNVB Cup, they played two Jupiler League and 3rd division teams. Now they only have to survive the semi's and an Europa League ticket is secured if they win the final too.
            Look at the remaining teams. Feyenoord and PSV. I don't think they have a chance vs PSV.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/knvb-be...wettbewerb/NLP

Comment

The Europa Leauge ticket is most likely secured if they face PSV in the final. PSV will probably win the the Eredivisie and go to CL.

Comment

3rd division amateur team VVSB won 3-2 in a sensational game against FC Den Bosch and are now in the semi-finals!

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh: 'The real Alireza is coming'

AZ reached tonight at the expense of HHC to the semi-finals of the KNVB Cup. Easy it was not, but despite Alireza Jahanbakhsh was satisfied. "Yes, this is beautiful. Here we talked about. Everyone wanted one thing and that was to win and advance to the next round, "said the Iranian opposite AZ Fanpage . Yet he was aware that his team has been difficult. "It's always difficult to play against teams like HHC. We had analyzed the last matches of them but it is still different because they play with a defensive block. So we had a lot of games through the sides and try from there to make a goal. All in all it was not our best game, but the result was good, and that is ultimately enough to go through. "

You win or lose
                  Although it was not a spectacular match AZ definitely threw in the first half is not the hat to. Especially Jahanbakhsh chased the defenders of the opposing team regularly off. "Yes that's right. We knew this was a very important game. You win this game or you lose it, there is no middle ground. "He as a winger gave the assists for the winning goal Janssen also gave a lot of satisfaction. "I like to help Vincent, as well as Mark and the other guys up front to ensure the goals. If wingers we do our best to let others score. I'm happy for Vincent that he had scored again. "

I'm coming
                  The NEC has come about seasoning and his team to address the rising trend, but the fans can expect even more from him. "I have much more potential and can show even more for AZ. But that's coming. I am now fully fit, feel comfortable and touch more to respond to my fellow players. I hope we can continue this line with the team, "the international states confidently. Meanwhile, the counter Jahanbakhsh four assists and a goal.

good training camp
                  However, the attacker has not been satisfied with that number, though he does have an explanation for. "I have long been injured, I was new and that was the reason that people do not heben seen the real Alireza. The first half of the competition was both for me personally and the team no good. But we had a good training camp and I am now physically at my strongest, "he concludes his story. Next Saturday to watch the team of Van den Brom next serious test. In Alkmaar Vitesse than the opponent."

http://www.azfanpage.nl/elftal-technisch/12548/

Comment

To everyone who said PSV was going to have an easy time dominating the competition and winning KNVB Beker, Utrecht just knocked them out with a 3-1 win. AZ is one of the last four teams in this and has a chance to win it.

Comment

AZ - Feyenoord

Comment

Is it one game only or home and away?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Is it one game only or home and away?
                          One game.

Comment

So they play away i guess?

Comment

well they just beat feyenoord 4-2 away from home so i dont see why they couldn't do it again. They are in great form...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                well they just beat feyenoord 4-2 away from home so i dont see why they couldn't do it again. They are in great form...
                                true but playing there will be hard, but with aj in form they are win

Comment

Working...
                                X