• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ Alkmaar 0-4 PSV Eindhoven

80'

Comment

AZ 2-4.

What a shitty scoreline at home, I'm glad JB didn't feature in this game. Now, it will be hard for AZ to catch up on Feyenoord in the race for an EL-ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        AZ 2-4.

What a shitty scoreline at home, I'm glad JB didn't feature in this game. Now, it will be hard for AZ to catch up on Feyenoord in the race for an EL-ticket.
        I guess we should hope that Feyenoord wins the knvb cup. this way AZ can still get an EL ticket if they end in 4th place

Comment

"Almost everyone fit

For the match against Heerenveen is as good as everyone fit. That means that Mattias Johansson could play from the beginning said the coach. "What we have to watch out for at Heerenveen in the attack. Larsson is one of the better players. But I'm not going to sacrifice someone. We have to play it as a team."

Probable lineup: Rochet; Luck Assen, Vlaar, Wuytens, Haps; Rienstra Henriksen Haye; Jahanbakhsh, Janssen, Garcia."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/183055/fer...bijna-weer-fit

Comment

Alireza in the line up against Heerenveen. Game wil start in 30 mins.

Comment

http://www.nosball.me/news/6395/SC_H...2_no_lags.html

Comment

Jb subbed off after 54 mins

Comment

They're 2-0 down. Alireza just got subbed off in the 55th minute, he had a poor game
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

when was the last time he scored/assisted a goal...? He really needs to be more decisive for his team. AZ will be 5th in eredivisie after this loss

Comment

Full Time

Heerenveen 4-2 AZ Alkmaar

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        when was the last time he scored/assisted a goal...? He really needs to be more decisive for his team. AZ will be 5th in eredivisie after this loss
                        2 months ago (February 13, 1 goal & 1 assist against Heracles). Since then he has been quiet...

Comment

With only 4 games left it's safe to say he had a relatively disappointing first season at AZ. It could be because of his injury aftermath, that he is not his former self. He is regularly starting, but he is not decisive for his team at all. He will have to bring more than only 2 goals and 4 assists in 19 Eredivisie games, if his colleague Dos Santos on the left wing has way better stats.

We have to be patient with Jahanbakhsh, this club is more than enough challenging for him the following 1-2 years.

Too bad he probably won't be playing Europa League next season, unless AZ wins the play-offs and also qualifies through 2 preliminaries.

Though, I am hoping he will show why he was 2 years NEC's best player in the remaining games. It will be against PEC, ADO, De Graafschap and Utrecht. Very doable to grab some goals or assists here...

Comment

Yeah, Dos Santos has 15 goals & 2 assists so far. What a difference between the two heroes in 2014/15 NEC....

Comment

I think you are mistaking AZ's Dos Santos with NEC's Christian Santos

Dos Santos had 1 goal and 8 assists in 26 Eredivisie games. To be fair, JB's stats are not that much worse considering that he got much less playing time than Dos Santos (1.790 minutes compared to 2.656 minutes)
                              http://www.transfermarkt.at/dabney-d...spieler/241500

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                I think you are mistaking AZ's Dos Santos with NEC's Christian Santos
                                Dos Santos had 1 goal and 8 assists in 26 Eredivisie games. To be fair, JB's stats are not that much worse considering that he got much less playing time than Dos Santos (1.790 minutes compared to 2.656 minutes)
                                http://www.transfermarkt.at/dabney-d...spieler/241500
                                Dos Santos is 3 years younger than JB, and yet he has more assists than him. So unfortunately I think, currently Dos Santos is a more productive winger.

Comment

Working...
                                X