Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks,

Were you more content with NEC-Jahanbakhsh or AZ-Jahanbakhsh. I know this season he suffered multiple injuries, thus less played games, but in general and everything taken into account, do you guys believe this was a move for the better or for worse?

In other words, would you have preferred him to stay with NEC or move to ZA?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Folks,

Were you more content with NEC-Jahanbakhsh or AZ-Jahanbakhsh. I know this season he suffered multiple injuries, thus less played games, but in general and everything taken into account, do you guys believe this was a move for the better or for worse?

He did pretty well. AZ really started to shine once ARJ started to be featured in the starting lineup and became more in-form.

He's not fully there yet, but he's a hard worker and has great discipline. Takes a while to come back from an injury he suffered.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Folks,

Jahanbakhsh his first season at NEC in the Eredivisie was a much better and more decisive player than his first season at AZ and his 2nd year in the Eredivisie. He had some phenomenal games against big teams like AZ and Ajax.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
          Very nice!

Compare this Alireza to the one vs Argentina. He looks like a built machine. He looks like he gained some muscle weight. I noticed this when he played against India as well.

Comment

This channel will have a little documentary about Jahanbakhsh on tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFw...fwYFBnA/videos

Comment

Comment

Great Video! Brought tears to my eyes. Khoda pedar va madare azizesho hefz koneh.

Comment

Bless his parents. They seem like very good down to earth people. They clearly love their son and wanted him to stay in Iran, but they also want the best for him and let him go. People like that remind you we still have good people in Iran.
                  Last edited by Nokhodi; 06-03-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

AJ seems to have a great personality and more importantly, the will to succeed (the same could not be said about much of our other players)

BTW, is there a age gap between Mr and Mrs Hashemi? I'm not gonna lie I actually thought that she was Amir Hashemi's daughter at first.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get myself a medical and mental coach, whatever one of those is

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        LOL.. More of a mental .. hahaha

Comment

Very nice video documentary. I wish him nothing but success! Players like Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are the future of Persian football. But it doesn't end there as there are many more talented young guns who are working their way to Europe as we speak. Some are already there (Mohammadi, Ezatolahi,..) and others are showing eagerness and are working towards a better footballing career.

The future of Team Melli is bright gentlemen.

Yahanbax

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            He sure is in good hands

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              BTW, is there a age gap between Mr and Mrs Hashemi? I'm not gonna lie I actually thought that she was Amir Hashemi's daughter at first.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              think she got the hots for ARJ..!!!

Comment

The reason why I like ARJ so much is because it's so clear that this guy is such a humble and nice dude, always has a smile on his face and like his dad said he's smart and never surrounds himself around trouble. Great role model for the youngsters that will look up to him for years to come, his parents did a great job raising him and like nokhodi pointed out they seem like wonderful people. Dameshoon garm, we need more people like this in our football.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X