Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    in the offseason ARJ needs to primarily work on and improve his Technical skills to more effectively unsettle the opposing wing-backs and more easily and frequently get by his main man-marker ...!
    in general, he has to become much more Inventive in his attacking approach on the wings..!!
    for all his pluses as a player and his wonderful drive and professionalism and attitude, he is pretty average, and too irani-type one dimensional in his approach to beating his primary man-marker on the wings..!
    This speed move or gholdory/semeji can only take you so far and for so long..!!
    The great wingers are those who are much more creative in their attacking approach and boast Variety of technical skills in addition to pace and hustle, in order to get by their immediate markers and wreck havoc in opposition defenses and provide frequent quality service to their CForwards ..!
    You're right.
    However it is not his style of play, I remember back in the days in the U20 team (with Azmoun) he wasn't the most technical player in the team. His style was already more "classic" if I can say things like this, his play is more based on speed, percussion and intelligence rather than dribbles.
    However in his last games in TM (6 months) I've started to see more dribbling interessently, he also starts to do it on club. Maybe with practice he can improve like many, but it is not in his football genes for the time being.

Comment

He's a very hard working footballer and has a professional attitude. Hard work will probably give him enough credit in leagues like Eredivisie but he wouldn't last long in tougher leagues like La Liga or Bundesliga. Like BacheLot described, he has a lot to work on...for now he is average. I think he will do better next season as he is injury free and in sync with the rest of his team.

Comment

Inja hame mashallah barakhodeshoon ye maheli kohan hastan.. Hamchin tafsir mikonam engar ba sir alex ferguson ye ja kar mikardan!!....
        sigpic

Comment

He's still very very young guys.
          He has done outstanding considering that he has played 3 seasons in netherlands at the age of 22.
          he isn't even close to his prime or potential yet.
          he is also obviously developing as a player but he definitely doesn't lack skills.
          Ashkan was a very successful winger in bundesliga and EPL and he also isn't an amazing dribbler. he just used speed, good crosses, and power.

Please give the kid some time and stop expecting a ronaldo from a 22 year old guy who was not long ago playing in Gilan!

Azmoun is a different case!!! the kid is not comparable to anybody else in iran, maybe just ezzatolahi!
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh will help carry Team Melli to higher places in the next 10 years.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh will wear #7

Comment

I am surprised Janssen wasn't transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Jahanbakhsh will wear #7

That's awesome, definitely want to order a jersey this time around

Comment

Odd that there's no-one wearing #9 in the team. Vincent Janssen should wear it imo but I guess he likes his own #18 for some reason.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It could be that they are reserving the number 9 jersey for Janssen's replacement. Chances of him staying at AZ are very slim.

Comment

Who had the n.7 jersey last year?
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Who had the n.7 jersey last year?
                          Guus hupperts. He went to roda jc in january.

Comment

Just read Janssen was on...PSG's radar

Comment

he is very young, 22 and very good.
                              maticpress review

Comment

Would be really cool to have two high energy guys like ezatollahi and karma together in the lineup
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X