No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I dont want to skam this thread so i'm starting a new thread called Android tv box i'm gonna show you what you can do with kodi and how to watch sport for free without the headache of comersials

Comment

I think overall Russian Premier League is better than eridivisie. Eridivisie produces some excellent talents however the russian league has at least 3 quality foreign players (kanga,noboa, Bastos) in addition to solid youth such as sardar, novoltseev, mogilevets. Also russian league is far less soosoool, and really toughens players up (especially young ones) and that is very beneficial for them both physically and mentally. the only downside is that eridivisie has more attention. TBH im glad sardar is there. It will be better for him in long run...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I think overall Russian Premier League is better than eridivisie. Eridivisie produces some excellent talents however the russian league has at least 3 quality foreign players (kanga,noboa, Bastos) in addition to solid youth such as sardar, novoltseev, mogilevets. Also russian league is far less soosoool, and really toughens players up (especially young ones) and that is very beneficial for them both physically and mentally. the only downside is that eridivisie has more attention. TBH im glad sardar is there. It will be better for him in long run...
        I personally enjoy watching Bundesliga and Russian League the most. Bundesliga has the best technique and Russian league has great energy, physicality, and flow. Russian league is a League in which it has good defenders, good midfielders, and good attackers. Eredivisie seems to me a better place only for youth development, but its not comparable in terms of competition level.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Look at this video. It is the only youtube video not taken down about today match. It is like a Micky Mouse match! (I only found one highlight video which you can find the link in next post.)

Also this Foxsports article (google translated)

http://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/artik...bij-graafschap

AZ book first season victory at De Graafschap

Comment

This link takes you to the highlights of the match. You can see two shots by JB on target both saved by the opponent goal keeper. Have fun! (Scroll down to see the video)
            http://fatcatvideo.net/Home/VideoDetail?Id=2979315

Comment

so how did jb do?

Comment

Originally posted by esfandyar123 View Post
                so how did jb do?
                He did pretty well Id say. He almost curved a free kick in from a tight corner but the keeper saved it last second. The keeper also saved a shot that wouldve been a screamer. Not bad for a debut but he got tired too early which is understandable considering this is like technically his 1st game in a while.

Comment

Can wait for Jahanbaksh to move to some Premier League club next year, if he does well at this club. He still has a lot of potential in him.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh rated a 7.2 by the visitors of Voetbalzone after his debut against De Graafschap.

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=255993

Comment

JB was Okey but far from spectacular which was expected

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        Notes from myself:

Plus
                        +His passes were accurate,
                        +His corners and freekick were acceptable,
                        +Creation of danger up front with his cutting style into the penalty box,
                        +He tracked back a lot to help the defense.

Min
                        -He was gassed after roughly 45 minutes,
                        -He was playing way too deep at a point which left the flank wide open,
                        -He has to make himself more available for team mates since most of the ball distribution went to the other winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Notes from myself:

Plus

Min
                          -He has to make himself more available for team mates since most of the ball distribution went to the other winger.
                          agree

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            true but keep in mind that he wasn't really fit and he has been played out of position. things will only get better from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Notes from myself:

Plus

Min
                              First of all I have been following this forum for quite a few months now before I became a member, I had say you are one of my favourite posters on Iranian football over here. Just keep up the good work man coz I will be following your posts.

Just asking out of interest have you been to any of the actual games in Netherlands to observe Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by KouroshH View Post
                                First of all I have been following this forum for quite a few months now before I became a member, I had say you are one of my favourite posters on Iranian football over here. Just keep up the good work man coz I will be following your posts.

Just asking out of interest have you been to any of the actual games in Netherlands to observe Jahanbakhsh?

yes he has.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X