Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Eredivisie is nothing special outside Ajax and PSV.

Azmoun would tear up any defenders ass if he was playing in the Eredivisie, so weak.
    I'm glad after like 2 years we are on the same page.
    I watch azmouns games and Russian league is on the rise while leagues like Netherlands are declining.
    Russian league is not easy to score goals on at all, Rostovs top scorer is literally 3 goals. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      I'm glad after like 2 years we are on the same page.
      I watch azmouns games and Russian league is on the rise while leagues like Netherlands are declining.
      Russian league is not easy to score goals on at all, Rostovs top scorer is literally 3 goals. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Haha I remember we had a discussion about that, I take back what I said. It was because I never watched the Russian league to make a comparison with the Dutch one, but after watching couple of Rostov games I agree with you. And of course the string of bad results from Dutch teams in Europe speaks for itself.

Comment

who was the guy that headed the ball to the Korean striker? he basically assisted the goal please tell me it wasn't Jahanbakhsh

Comment

No wonder the Netherlands failed to qualify for Euro 2016....

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            who was the guy that headed the ball to the Korean striker? he basically assisted the goal please tell me it wasn't Jahanbakhsh
            i dont think it was him. But that shouldnt have even been a goal the goalie gave him the whole net pretty much and was in a bad position like in almost every goal

Comment

Alireza wasn't great in the first half, then in the second half he switched from the left to the right and played much better, he almost scored a goal of the season contender too which unfortunately hit the post as his beautifully dribbled past two defenders on the edge of the box before hitting a fierce shot. He looked in the sky and say 'Khodaya shokret' as he was getting subbed off, unfortunately I didn't record it but if anyone has a video of his substition it was nice to see. He was obviously pleased with his game. His team could have easily won the game, they hit the post 3 times but unfotunately they were very poor at the back. Hope their situation improves and glad to see alireza Ya-Han-Ba-kesh (as the english commentator kept calling him on beinsports ) back to his very best both for club and country.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I'm sorry but the Eredivisie has always been remarkably poor defensively with strikers obtaining high goals per game returns

Mateja Kezman score 113 goals in 132 games for PSV in the early 00's (35 goals in 33 games in one season).

He then managed just 7 goals in 41 appearances for Chelsea. Poor.

Comment

Afonso Alves, who scored 45 goals in 39 games in Eredivisie failed in England miserably too.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh's great run and shot that hit the bar:

Last edited by Nariman; 11-05-2015, 06:18 PM.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^^ daaaamn the way he split those defenders

Comment

Jahanbakhsh for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Eredivisie is nothing special outside Ajax and PSV.

Azmoun would tear up any defenders ass if he was playing in the Eredivisie, so weak.
                          Doesn't matter, they have access to proper facilities, coaches that are famous for nurturing talent, and proper competition. It's a top 10 league, it is definitely something special and something we should all be happy and celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                            I'm sorry but the Eredivisie has always been remarkably poor defensively with strikers obtaining high goals per game returns

Mateja Kezman score 113 goals in 132 games for PSV in the early 00's (35 goals in 33 games in one season).

He then managed just 7 goals in 41 appearances for Chelsea. Poor.
                            Memphis Depay is also struggling at United.

Comment

Yahanbax!

Comment

As if Yahanbax wasn't bad enough. German commentator pronounced him "Yohann Bucks"

Comment

Working...
                                X