No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god hupperts is ultra weak.he has no redeeming qualities. no pace, no strength, no fight, not good at long shots, or finishing, or heading. I have watched all of AZ's games thus far and this guy isnt good. i wonder why they just dont play tankovic jahanbaksh and janssen together with henriksen reistra and ortiz in midfield

Comment

Bunch of Cicis these Quarter Pound of Dutch Rubbish........
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        What's up with all the loss in ball possession?
        Overall quality on both sides seems very low. I expect more from a eurpean first divison team ffs.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Based on the first 30 minutes, I would say IPL is better

Comment

We're in for a looooonnng season I think

Comment

Hajsafis 2nd Bundesliga team would rip both teams apart.
              Can't believe what i am watching!
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Watch NEC ending 6th and AZ 14th

Comment

His passing is a bit off.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    His passing is a bit off.
                    Why so? He is barely found by his team mates, but his corner and freekick were pretty good.

Comment

defender nr 14 in AZ is always passing the ball on the right side

Comment

Guus Hupperts the one trick pony

Comment

For a moment you think this team has 11 Shojaei's, stop losing the goddamn ball

Comment

^a crippled blind pony too

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              For a moment you think this team has 11 Shojaei's, stop losing the goddamn ball

reading this from you is simply awesome

Comment

corner baraye ki ferestad ???

Comment

Working...
                                X