Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Just disable it on just that site? That's what I did.
    did that but still orange screen using both chrome and firefox..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      did that but still orange screen using both chrome and firefox..!!
      Weird.. what if you disable it completely and refresh the site?

Comment

hoping for a better half
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

what position alrireza playing today..?
          i gather he is not looking too sharp, which is understandable considering his long layoff..!!

Comment

Some Bad luck Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              what position alrireza playing today..?
              i gather he is not looking too sharp, which is understandable considering his long layoff..!!
              on every set piece he was bending over and gasping for air.
              He is not fit at all and i am pretty sure he won't come for 2nd half. Understandable of course.
              He is playing LW which is ridiculous, that's not his position.
              NEC of 2nd league is stronger than this AZ team.

As Kiarash said, it seems like 11 shojaeis loosing the ball over and over again.
              The whole team is just shit tbh.
              Aweful to watch!
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

^ Let's hope Ehsan and FSV can do better tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  on every set piece he was bending over and gasping for air.
                  He is not fit at all and i am pretty sure he won't come for 2nd half. Understandable of course.
                  He is playing LW which is ridiculous, that's not his position.
                  NEC of 2nd league is stronger than this AZ team.

As Kiarash said, it seems like 11 shojaeis loosing the ball over and over again.
                  The whole team is just shit tbh.
                  Aweful to watch!
                  i rather he is forced to adapt to LW..!! we got many RWingers in TM, need more quality and depth down left side in TM..!!
                  I hope he gets a few minutes before they yank him out here in the 2nd half ..! he just might get his second wind after getting his feet wet in the first half..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    god hupperts is ultra weak.he has no redeeming qualities. no pace, no strength, no fight, not good at long shots, or finishing, or heading. I have watched all of AZ's games thus far and this guy isnt good. i wonder why they just dont play tankovic jahanbaksh and janssen together with henriksen reistra and ortiz in midfield
                    Becuz hupperts actually been one of the few who scored goals this season and tankovic is to offensive, u got to balance the team, the other guy Santos who usually play on the LW is really good but he is young (18) and gets gassed out after 30-40 min just like Sardar used to. Alireza will make wonders for them this season no doubt about it, but they got a really thin troop this year.

Comment

any good links?

Comment

2nd half underway, Jahanbakhsh still in it

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          god hupperts is ultra weak.he has no redeeming qualities. no pace, no strength, no fight, not good at long shots, or finishing, or heading. I have watched all of AZ's games thus far and this guy isnt good. i wonder why they just dont play tankovic jahanbaksh and janssen together with henriksen reistra and ortiz in midfield
                          ARJ is 10 times better than Hupperts but he actually been one of the few who scored goals this season and Tankovic is to offensive, u got to balance the team.

The other guy Dos Santos who usually play on the LW is really good but he is young (18) and gets gassed out after 30-40 min just like Sardar used to. Alireza will make wonders for them this season no doubt about it, but they got a really thin troop this year.

Comment

terrible let off by Az lucky not have conceded the 2nd
                            is ARJ in ? havent heard his name yet this half

Comment

This game is so khar tu khar! There is no intelligence or precision by anyone!

Comment

jb subbed out

Comment

Working...
                                X