No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is kind of unrelated, but holy f***, some Dutch football fans, especially FC Utrecht fans are f'ed up man.

I was watching some random Dutch football clips and came across this video of FC Utrecht fans slogan against Ajax fans.

They are saying, "Mijn vader zat bij de commando’s, mijn moeder zat bij de SS. Samen verbrandden zij joden, want joden die branden het best."

Which means "My father was in the commandos, my mother was in the SS, together we used to burn jews, because jews they burn the best"

Amsterdam has a large Jewish population and one of Ajax nicknames is the Jews. so this slogan is extra messed up.

I'm so amazed and happy that Alireza hasn't been taunted in an ugly manner by someone there.

Comment

^
      That's the way Dutch people make jokes, though they don't mean any of it.

Still, I will never learn to find the typical Dutch joke funny, ever.

And don't worry about Alireza, he will be fine in Netherlands. People respect him. Besides, the typical Dutch joke is targeted towards a group, rather than one person, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Dutch humor is meant to be rude because they consider that funny.

They see insulting as a ''playful'' way to show that they feel comfortable and like you.

I don't understand that principle at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          Did AZ release any announcements about JB being on international duty?
          It's listed in an article on their site.

http://www.az.nl/nieuws/overzicht-az...als23/1?catid=

Iran

Wie: Alireza Jahanbakhsh
          Interland: Iran - Turkmenistan
          Wanneer: Donderdag 12 november (15:00 uur)
          Waar: Azadi Stadion (Teheran)
          Type: Kwalificatie WK 2018

Interland: Guam - Iran
          Wanneer: Dinsdag 17 november (15:30 uur)
          Waar: Guam FA Field (Dededo)
          Type: Kwalificatie WK 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
            ^
            That's the way Dutch people make jokes, though they don't mean any of it.
            Still, I will never learn to find the typical Dutch joke funny, ever.
            And don't worry about Alireza, he will be fine in Netherlands. People respect him. Besides, the typical Dutch joke is targeted towards a group, rather than one person, if you know what I mean.
            That's no jokes and they mean every word of it. If they could, they would burn the ajax fans (hooligans) alive.

I don't know where you guys have gotten the idea that utrecht fans just make jokes towards Ajax fans and Jews..
            This has a real long history and it's no definitely no laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              That's no jokes and they mean every word of it. If they could, they would burn the ajax fans (hooligans) alive.

I don't know where you guys have gotten the idea that utrecht fans just make jokes towards Ajax fans and Jews..
              This has a real long history and it's no definitely no laughing stock.
              I agree with the fact that Dutch humour tends to be rude. Insulting people is a part of it, but there is a line. Comedians in the Netherlands are often on this line (and sometimes a bit on the wrong side of it). Football hooligans are going way to far, though. It's not meant as a joke and no one sees it as a joke. It's not just this, but also Feyenoord fans making firework noises against FC Twente, who are from Enschede, which has been hit by a big firework disaster in 2000. Or Feyenoord fans against Besiktas singing insulting thing about Allah. Or a fan of Go Ahead Eagle who was trying to make fun of the fact that the mother of the PSV-goalkeeper has cancer. Or people singing that Hamas should gas all jews. And these are just a few examples. I'm honestly ashamed of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                I agree with the fact that Dutch humour tends to be rude. Insulting people is a part of it, but there is a line. Comedians in the Netherlands are often on this line (and sometimes a bit on the wrong side of it). Football hooligans are going way to far, though. It's not meant as a joke and no one sees it as a joke. It's not just this, but also Feyenoord fans making firework noises against FC Twente, who are from Enschede, which has been hit by a big firework disaster in 2000. Or Feyenoord fans against Besiktas singing insulting thing about Allah. Or a fan of Go Ahead Eagle who was trying to make fun of the fact that the mother of the PSV-goalkeeper has cancer. Or people singing that Hamas should gas all jews. And these are just a few examples. I'm honestly ashamed of it.
                Welcome back Gijscoman! Thanks for the post, I really do like the intensity of Dutch football and the fan culture, but I agree there is a line between being fans and just outright a-holes.
                Last edited by TheBoss; 11-12-2015, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Next game Saturday 21st November: vs. SC Heerenveen @ AFAS Stadium, 18:30 CET.

Comment

lets hope he gets a full match, he seemed to be fine for TM games so lets hope its onwards and upwards from here!
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      lets hope he gets a full match, he seemed to be fine for TM games so lets hope its onwards and upwards from here!
                      He'll be lucky to get any playing time in this game with the fatigue from international travel.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Those are no jokes! These hooligans mean every word of it and like already mentioned the hate between some sides is so heavy that they would literally kill eachother if they'd have the chance!

Utrecht hooligans hate Ajax, so do Feyenoord hooligans of course and the other way around. A Feyenoord fan would not dare to walk into Amsterdam with let's say a Feyenoord hat on, and vice versa. People have been killed in the past over some of these rivalries. For example years ago Ajax and Feyenoord hooligans met eachother with large groups to fight, during which an Ajax hooligan was killed.
                        Last edited by Amin_; 11-19-2015, 05:29 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Those are no jokes! These hooligans mean every word of it and like already mentioned the hate between some sides is so heavy that they would literally kill eachother if they'd have the chance!
                          Utrecht hooligans hate Ajax, so do Feyenoord hooligans of course and the other way around. A Feyenoord fan would not dare to walk into Amsterdam with let's say a Feyenoord hat on, and vice versa. People have been killed in the past over some of these rivalries. For example years ago Ajax and Feyenoord hooligans met eachother with large groups to fight, during which an Ajax hooligan was killed.
                          Unbelievable actually.
                          I never understood this raw violence in our so calles civilized world.
                          Last edited by Amin_; 11-19-2015, 05:29 AM.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

All I know is if people were chanting this crap in Canada, they'd not only be thrown out but most likely arrested for inciting violence or even hate crimes.

I'm sorry, but that's definitely not civilized behaviour and even worse than the shameful actions of some rude and uncivilized Arab fans do waving political banners and stuff against Iran.

There should be absolutely no room for that in the beautiful sport.

Comment

"Ortiz and Jahanbakhsh VS. Heerenveen:

Coach John van den Brom, except Oritz and Jahanbakhsh everyone back from international duty again. "Those two have to make a long journey. They will join as soon as possible for us."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/nieuws/174619/oo...oor-heerenveen

Comment

"Celso Ortiz and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are back in Alkmaar after internationals, but the two have a long journey behind. The duo is ready to play, unlike injury cases Jop van der Linden and Ridgeciano Haps."

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/azdebuut-eno...cia-nadert.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X