Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    Disappointing use of misquote on the front page to use as click bait. Jahanbakhs never said he was the David Beckham of Iran.

Edited.

you need to grow the F up man.

we post the news as we get them and write the source for any even BLIND person to see. So GROW UP OR USE GLASSES and READ THE NEWS BEFORE COMMENTING ON IT.

or if you did make a mistake, be a man and APOLOGIZE.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Please post a link to his assist, I've looked for 20 minutes with no luck

Comment

Link to highlights AZ Alkmaar vs Heerenveen as shown in NOS Studio Sport
        (highlights beginning at 36:35; Alireza’s assist starting at 42:27).

http://www.npo.nl/nos-studio-sport-eredivisie/21-11-2015/POW_02943948

Good to see that Alireza’s injury problems are over. It looks like he is finally getting back in shape.
        sigpic

Comment

what a run for the assist. Great tenacity and agression to knock the defender over and win the ball. And electrfying pace, but the awareness to tap it back for the onrushing jansen. Hopefully hes back to his best. Good to see that the knee wasn't affecting him physically or mentally. That front three looks gr8 right now. El hamdaoui on a free was a huge coup. Heard ron vlaar the well known national team centre back is training with them as well. He is a top class player that could play for most teams in the world, just injury problems. If they got him on a free to partner goweuleuu that would perfect. Ortiz looked aggressive in the midfield today to. Good partner for the more creative henriksen. AZ is looking up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Did their coach finally understood he has to play in the right side?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Did their coach finally understood he has to play in the right side?
                i think he did after so many loses, but with alireza back fully fit, his team is getting result, lets see how they do next week against psv but i think they will do well

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  you need to grow the F up man.
                  we post the news as we get them and write the source for any even BLIND person to see. So GROW UP OR USE GLASSES and READ THE NEWS BEFORE COMMENTING ON IT.
                  or if you did make a mistake, be a man and APOLOGIZE.
                  I had read that article elsewhere which is why I posted my comment.

I don't think I need to apologize at all. I did tone down my comment however. The original is quoted by Kiarash anyways so I am not trying to hide anything.

your headline was deliberately misleading. We all here bag on Iranian media for poor reporting so to do it on our front page is not a good look.

You are telling me to grow up while your response is anything but a grown up one.

I have been on here for a while now and have never had problems with anyone, I surely didn't expect to have one with the person who runs the site when I made a criticism to something which makes the site look bad in my opinion.

My comment wasn't made with malicious intent and I really don't want to have an argument so I will end my responses here.

Comment

^ Sorry I am not in the mood today and seems like you need a LESSON!!! you are so low that has no idea that we do not need you to click on our news. I pay it from my own pocket so it is lame for you to claim I needed you to clicks on our news or forum, therefore I ban you right now so you won't visit PFDC the same site that you claim that deliberately posts headlines to attract visitors because u will later claim that we made a load of money because of your visits to this site. We have been here for 20 years Mr. critic, so before you start teaching us anything, LEARN YOURSELF..

So... it is better for PFDC that people like you, never even know our site's name. Seriously. I hate bacheh-porroos and i have never ever given up on cleaning this site up from all of those during years so go figure this out.

Now I ban you for a week, so next time you learn that that was another news source and it was not even our news.
                    Hope you learn not to be cocky when you do something wrong and try so in vein to clean it up and look good.

see you next week and after that make sure you don't get banned permanently.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 11-21-2015, 10:17 PM.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

^ Sorry I am not in the mood today and seems like you need a LESSON!!! you are so low that has no idea that we do not need you to click on our news. I pay it from my own pocket so it is lame for you to claim I needed you to clicks on our news or forum, therefore I ban you right now so you won't visit PFDC the same site that you claim that deliberately posts headlines to attract visitors because u will later claim that we made a load of money because of your visits to this site. We have been here for 20 years Mr. critic, so before you start teaching us anything, LEARN YOURSELF..

So... it is better for PFDC that people like you, never even know our site's name. Seriously. I hate bacheh-porroos and i have never ever given up on cleaning this site up from all of those during years so go figure this out.

Now I ban you for a week, so next time you learn that that was another news source and it was not even our news.
                      Hope you learn not to be cocky when you do something wrong and try so in vein to clean it up and look good.

well....that was extreme. Go JB

Comment

Irooni jamat ghor ziad mizane, webbi jan. I don't blame you for getting tired of it

Comment

In this article what i read does not say who gives him the david Beckham name and he dont want to be calld like that anyway. The oyher article what i read says iranian fans give him sometimes that name and never dutch. He said he dont want to be forgotten and be a player that iranian fans dont forget his name. Story closed

Comment

LOL there is more freedom of speech in Iran than on PFDC.

It's just a joke. Please don't ban me! [emoji1]

Comment

Webbie jan, now that you are in the mood please ban me for 3 weeks so I study more. My finals are here and I need to study. Now I remember I criticized PFDC back in the days, I think I need a lesson too.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Webbie jan, now that you are in the mood please ban me for 3 weeks so I study more. My finals are here and I need to study. Now I remember I criticized PFDC back in the days, I think I need a lesson too.
                                dont push it, you might get a permanent ban for inciting a temporary ban

Comment

Working...
                                X