Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    After being the worst player of the team in the 1st half, JB finished the game as the best player on the pitch.

Sergio Rochet
    1 6.4

Mattias Johansson
    2 6.2

Ron Vlaar
    12 6.5

Stijn Wuytens
    30 6.1

Ridgeciano Haps
    24 6.8

Joris Overeem
    8 7.3

Markus Henriksen
    10 6.9

Ben Rienstra
    17 6.8

Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    9 8.5

Vincent Janssen
    18 7.2

Dabney dos Santos
    19 8.4
    that how a player should be

Comment

AZ has now 6 consecutive wins

Comment

Comment

Nice goal! Did it take a deflection, it looks kind of weird from that angle, can't really tell. Regardless damesh garm
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The guy is one of main reason of his team success, respect to him, specially he is a good kid and out of hasheyeh

Comment

In reference to Farhad Majidi's old comment

I don't even want to imagine how humiliating that scene will be in a few years after JB becomes even more successful He's going to become a living meme

Comment

lol at the people who said he should have stayed at NEC.

Comment

Man I am so proud of this guy. He is relentless. Kudos to him. I hope he continues to shine and Alkmar wins the erdvise this year. It could be cool to see him in Championsleague next year. That could be a stepping stone for him to transfer to a top level European club. It would be a dream to see him as the first Iranian in a club like Man U
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

His goal, assist and highlights

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh praises institution AZ

AZ won Saturday in a crazy game 3-6 at Heracles Almelo, but it had come from afar. Alireza Jahanbakhsh appeared after an hour's play to have made ​​the decisive goal, but the home team came back to 3-4. "It was a crazy game ."

"Today we played a great match, especially in the first half," the Iranian speaking after the game versus AZFanpage . "We knew we needed a win to keep pressure on third place, and get higher ranking. That was successful, but it was a crazy game. "

Vlaar was not happy
                      Where Jahanbakhsh after the game with a big smile visited the team bus was defender Ron Vlaar less happy. That may Ali understand. "I'm an attacking player, so I'm mainly concerned with giving assists and scoring goals. But Ron, Stijn and a few other guys backs. Then I can understand that they are not happy about in particular the second and third goal. "

According to the International witness the victory in Overijssel character. "This team has a very good attitude. We can all get along well with each other and expect of ourselves ninety minutes remain sharp and focused, "praise Jahanbakhsh team spirit. Yet it was to them as bill pinching when the home team is terugknokte in the game. "When they made the 3-4, we still hesitated a little. We did not know whether we had to control the race and that we had to keep playing our game. Fortunately we scored twice and the match was decided. "

Finally, long fit
                      Jahanbakhsh is still very proud to be allowed to wear the shirt of AZ. "I've been injured for a long time. It was very important for myself and the team that I would show what I had at home. I feel very good and I hope that I can show much more. ""

http://www.azfanpage.nl/elftal-technisch/12635/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                          9.5 for 45 min that is great, he got the highest among all 12 players,and npo feynord and ajax players

Comment

Comment

when is his next game..?

from having hardly any iranian in europe to watch games of to now hardly being able to get away from work to watch their game..!! Most certainly the CQ effect is the biggest source of such upsurge..!!
                              guess its a great problem to have for us fans..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                when is his next game..?

from having hardly any iranian in europe to watch games of to now hardly being able to get away from work to watch their game..!! Most certainly the CQ effect is the biggest source of such upsurge..!!
                                guess its a great problem to have for us fans..!!
                                Saturday 20th Feb. AZ - FC Groningen, 18:30 CET

Comment

Working...
                                X