No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For American viewers, Ajax vs AZ is live on Univision Deportes at 7:30 am PT on Sunday.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Dutch site Soccernews.nl have named Jahabaksh and Jannsen as the 5th best offensive duos in the Eredivise:

"The 10 most effective duos in the Eredivisie

#5. Vincent Janssen and Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Janssen after the winter break in top form and is now on fifteen goals. The top scorer is therefore the most influential attacker AZ, because the counter Jahanbakhsh shows only two pieces. The total therefore comes at seventeen, which is good for a fifth place."

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/345726...#ixzz40x34lxOB
      Look at the other top duos.

1. Luuk de Jong(17) en Gastón Pereiro(9) for PSV with 26 goals
      2. Dirk Kuyt en Michiel Kramer for Feyenoord with 24 goals
      3. Anwar El Ghazi en Arek Milik for Ajax with 21 goals
      4. Christian Santos(13) en Anthony Limbombe(6) for NEC with 19 goals
      5. Vincent Janssen(15) en Alireza Jahanbakhsh(2) for AZ with 17 goals
      6. Sébastien Haller en Nacer Barazite for Utrecht with 17 goals
      7. Lars Veldwijk en Sheraldo Becker for PEC Zwolle with 15 goals
      8. Mitchell te Vrede en Henk Veerman for Heerenveen with 14 goals

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh: "We had to be harder Vlaar '
        By Stefan Coerts - published on February 26 '16

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is shaded by Ron Vlaar and Vincent Janssen after the winter one of the trendsetters in AZ. The advent of Vlaar has changed the laws, according to the Iranian.

"That Vincent is compared with Ruud van Nistelrooy, I do understand."

Jahanbakhsh (22) kwakkelde before the winter break with injuries, but is a fixed value in 2016. In the second half of the season was the Prince of Persia accounted for two goals and three assists. AZ won seven league matches in a row in the new calendar year and reached the semi-finals of the KNVB Cup. This Sunday waiting for the away match against Ajax number two.

Ron Concrete
        The arrival of Vlaar has had a positive influence on the team. "Yeah, definitely. Of course, we do it all together. But Ron is really a leader," Jahanbakhsh says in the new edition of ELF Voetbal Magazine. "He really takes the lead during training and competition."
        "With his coaching and qualities as a defender Ron is very important for our team. Mentally he is very strong. The will to win it places on us. Ron again what is asked in top football. The training will sometimes hard to. he has taught in England. We needed to be tougher, said Ron. Stay strong. he's really a Ron Concrete, haha, "said the attacker.

Admiration
        The goals from Vincent Janssen (nine in seven league matches) are also crucial to the advance of AZ. "I've been on and off the field a good click with Vincent. I have great admiration for him. He has worked hard to get where he is. I know how big the step of the Jupiler League to the Premier League. He only better. That Vincent is compared with Ruud van Nistelrooy, I do understand, "Jahanbakhsh decision.

The new ELF Voetbal Magazine an interview with Alireza Jahanbakhsh, about the advance of AZ, his family and the search for FOX Sports in Iran. Also in the new edition of ELF Voetbal Magazine interviews with Dirk Kuyt, Jetro Willems, Frenkie de Jong, Yassin Ayoub and more!"

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/4296...rden-van-vlaar
        Last edited by aenima_8; 02-26-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh: "I think we are the favorite '

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is ready for the clash tomorrow in the Amsterdam ArenA. The striker scored on his last visit to the capital twice on behalf of NEC. Jahanbakhsh is not doing to repeat that scenario. "It's just important for me to do my best for the club, who tomorrow will score possible for me is not important," the Iranian after the final practice across AZ Fanpage.

Favorite
          On the question of who tomorrow favorite in Amsterdam Jahanbakhsh is much more definite: "We, for sure! We just have to play our game and get the points to stay in third place. It is anyway a fun game to play. Ajax is always strong at home but do not care who we play, we are AZ and try every week to give everything. In recent weeks is fine. We hope, of course, still here to continue. "

Motivation
          The final training was finished this morning to a packed grandstand next training. Jahanbakhsh responded very positively to the public interest. "It's great that so many people come. We try every week to do our best for the fans and it's nice to see them here so. The atmosphere is therefore something else and that only motivates us on. " The kickoff of the match will take place tomorrow afternoon at 16:45."

http://www.azfanpage.nl/elftal-techn...favoriet-zijn/

Ajax defender Mitchell Dijks comments on facing Alireza tomorrow:

"Sunday is Mitchell Dijks in the clash between Ajax and AZ in top form facing opposite Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The defender is looking forward to the meeting with the winger, he talks to the NIS calls "a good player". Dijk has studied his opponent. "He is fast and goes much outside. But that suits me," said the defender of Ajax. He knows that his team Sunday to the barge must against the team that has won seven times in a row. "They now have seven games caught consecutive three points. That says it all. It's a good footballing team, very strong in the transition. But we will also have space." "

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...t-ligt-me-wel/

Comment

The game will be broadcasted on IRIB Varzesh. Finally one of our legionnaire's games is being shown in Iran.

Comment

^ Nice!!

Reminds of when Karimi played for Bayern Munich and the matches were broadcasted on Iranian TV.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                The game will be broadcasted on IRIB Varzesh. Finally one of our legionnaire's games is being shown in Iran.
                is a big game, and is a good game

Comment

These are the type of situations where stars step up on the stage and deliver.
                  Great players live for situations exactly like this!
                  Go get them boy!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Do you know what time the match is in PST?

Comment

Throwback to the day where Alireza single handily saved NEC against relegation with two crazy goals against Ajax in the last 10 minutes:

Comment

Match starts in 1 hour

Comment

Line-up: Rochet; Johansson, Vlaar, Wuytens, Haps; Van Overeem, Henriksen, Rienstra; Jahanbakhsh, Janssen, Dos Santos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Throwback to the day where Alireza single handily saved NEC against relegation with two crazy goals against Ajax in the last 10 minutes:
                            His second goal seems hand.

Comment

If he did it with an out of form NEC 2 years ago, he can do it again with an Inform AZ now!

Comment

Working...
                              X