Shojaie's new business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shojaie's new business

Did he have a freaking dollar sign hanging from his lapel/pocket? How tacky.

Comment

Uhm was that Jafar Panahi or Homayaoun Shajarian at 7:40?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Uhm was that Jafar Panahi or Homayaoun Shajarian at 7:40?
        That is JP.

Comment

"agar pooldar boodam, football dar espana bazee mekardam, na qatar"
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Wow, that place got built fast. I remember when they started building it.

I was always curious what they were going to do about parking. Moghadas Ardebili is ridiculously crowded as it is, now with this added to it, it must be crazy.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

so is he done playing club football or something..??

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Did he have a freaking dollar sign hanging from his lapel/pocket? How tacky.
                There are so many unfortunate youngs out of work and people who are suffering under harsh present economic sanctions and see him blatantly flashing his wealth with dollar sign shows his lack of emotional or intellectual depth being out touch with his community . Just because he is a good player you can't take away superficiality innate OZGALNESS from him

Comment

Shojaei for Team Mellie

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    Wow, that place got built fast. I remember when they started building it.

I was always curious what they were going to do about parking. Moghadas Ardebili is ridiculously crowded as it is, now with this added to it, it must be crazy.
                    parking is that bad! i was there 4 months ago and the parking was really good. the only bad thing was they have only one entrance and exit tho haha

Comment

Since this was posted under football, my support is for people such as Mahdavi-kia. He is doing wonderful thing for Iran's youth and football.

I am NOT impressed with this or other boutique(s).

I live a simple life and travel simple because I experience much more by seeing more places and meeting ordinary people.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by amoodi View Post
                        There are so many unfortunate youngs out of work and people who are suffering under harsh present economic sanctions and see him blatantly flashing his wealth with dollar sign shows his lack of emotional or intellectual depth being out touch with his community . Just because he is a good player you can't take away superficiality innate OZGALNESS from him
                        He is?

Comment

Once again judgement is being passed by apparently a forum full of saints and fantastic citizens.

Always have to throw a "tike", or connect it to your own beliefs somehow.

Its kind of rattling how I have never seen someone here just say something along the lines of "Oh, good for him, he's a hard worker and a good guy".

This is a guy you have never spoken to, but a couple clips here and there are enough for you to make full judgement. Lets just shut down malls altogether no?

He may have opened a boutique, but from what I have heard, he has probably contributed more to poor people (especially kids) than 99% of people here. Its always black and white here, if someone does X, its unfathomable that they can do Y as well.

Comment

Masoud is one of the kindest characters I have seen in my life
                            I have met him some months ago and I have to admit, that he is a great individual. Maybe the friendliest player who currently plays for TM

Comment

would you wear that jacket with that distinctive badge ?

Comment

Working...
                              X