This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navad (90) | Official Thread 2015-2016

The new season of Navad starts today. It will be on shortly.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

It looks like Footbalitarin is going down. They don't have the high lights anymore & it is dead. Where can 90 be watched?

Comment

telewebion I guess?

Comment

http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/IRIB3

Comment

What's happening with footballitarin? How come they're not providing live streams anymore?

Comment

http://www2.iransima.ir/#tv3

Comment

live.irib.ir

Just select Ch.3

Comment

Lol, what a sh!t show our league is.

Taj is on right now. They didn't let Foolad Novin enter the IPL after advancing from Azadegan. Instead they replaced them with Esteghlal Ahvaz, who was to be relegated to the 2nd Division.

Ferdowsipour asks Taj how something so ridiculous is possible and if they couldn't have let Foolad Novin and other teams know in advance that they wouldn't let them advance.

All he says is that you are correct and now we know that this cannot happen....LOL...

Comment

Faraki winning the "best coach" award is a huge stupid joke. Alireza Mansourian deserved it by far, closley followed by Yahya Golmohammadi. Faraki doesn't even come close to what they achieved with Naft & Zob Ahan.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    It looks like Footbalitarin is going down. They don't have the high lights anymore & it is dead. Where can 90 be watched?
                    It seems they have lost some of their sponsors. They opened a donation spot on their sponsorship section. They are going down and some unreasonable SS fans with them. Be ready for the likes of that retard "thinker" coming over here and start their stupid agenda. Some of those ole boys are plain idiot bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      It seems they have lost some of their sponsors. They opened a donation spot on their sponsorship section. They are going down and some unreasonable SS fans with them. Be ready for the likes of that retard "thinker" coming over here and start their stupid agenda. Some of those ole boys are plain idiot bigots.
                      I wouldn't mourn their loss. I hate places that you have to wait to get your comments published. Half of them get censored. They are bringing the same BS mentality that exists in Iran to the west. I say fuk em.

Comment

It will truly be sad if footballitarin goes down... That was my go-to website for any league games. Now I don't know which sites to use for streaming.

Comment

If IFF agreement with IRIB goes in to effect IPTV will have exclusive right of broadcasting.
                          More and more i see:

بنا به ملاحظات فرهنگی و امنیتی، حقوق نشر پخش زنده ی سازمان در بستر IP تا پایان فرایند کارگزاری IPTV سازمان صدا و سیما، در انحصار شرکت سروش رسانه میباشد. هرگونه سوء استفاده از این سرویس بدون هماهنگی با این شرکت تحت پیگرد قانونی قرارخواهد گرفت.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            If IFF agreement with IRIB goes in to effect IPTV will have exclusive right of broadcasting.
                            More and more i see:

بنا به ملاحظات فرهنگی و امنیتی، حقوق نشر پخش زنده ی سازمان در بستر IP تا پایان فرایند کارگزاری IPTV سازمان صدا و سیما، در انحصار شرکت سروش رسانه میباشد. هرگونه سوء استفاده از این سرویس بدون هماهنگی با این شرکت تحت پیگرد قانونی قرارخواهد گرفت.

I'd pay any amount of money to subscribe to that IPTV, if they broadcast In HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              I wouldn't mourn their loss. I hate places that you have to wait to get your comments published. Half of them get censored. They are bringing the same BS mentality that exists in Iran to the west. I say fuk em.
                              Come on now don't be so harsh with them. They're a great website and they have been keeping me entertained and updated with the iranian football since 2011. I wasn't able to watch 90 or live broadcast of our league before and the fact that they record it and you can rewatch it again is absolutely amazing.

They don't censor everything. My comments gets published immediately and sometimes if I post multiple comments then it would have to be approved manually due to their filtering system. In the beginning they weren't censoring anything and it got to a point where a lot of users crossed the limit and they would get into some nasty arguments so they had to tone it down. You have to bear in mind the guy is running his website all by himself and he can't be reading all the comments 24/7. PFDC has a lot of moderators so they can control the website and their comments in a much better fashion.

The only criticism that I have about their website is their design. It's exteremly outdated and they need to update it.

Comment

Working...
                              X