Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Who is the best TM captain after the revolution? min 20 times captain.

Panjali

Daie

Abedzadeh

Ghayeghran

Nekounam
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Where can we see the rerun or a recorded 90. They showed something on Sepahan Novin that was not allowed to go to IPL. I want to see that part specifically.

Comment

They're in Vahid Amiri's hometown talking to his father and family.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Where can we see the rerun or a recorded 90. They showed something on Sepahan Novin that was not allowed to go to IPL. I want to see that part specifically.
          Footballtarin will have it up within a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Footballtarin will have it up within a few hours.
            Footbalitarin is going down. They didn't even show it live.

Comment

So who was the best captain? How come they don't show the result?

I would say hands down: ABEDZADEH.. Our captain for the biggest wins: Australia and USA.

Comment

It was Ali Daei, Abedzadeh came in second

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  It was Ali Daei, Abedzadeh came in second
                  I wasn't exactly following TM and Iranian football when Daei was our captain, and I don't want to bash Daei. But wasn't it during his capitancy that TM basically was split in to 2 parts, the Daei side and Karimi side, creating so much hashiye around the team? I wouldn't exactly call that a great captain, the Captain I've followed the most is Nekounam of course, and he has been incredible. I remember him giving the captains armband to Karimi when Karimi came back to TM, cause he didn't want to create drama, the team truly was his #1 priority.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, since like I said, those weren't exactly the days I followed Iranian football so I might be very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I wasn't exactly following TM and Iranian football when Daei was our captain, and I don't want to bash Daei. But wasn't it during his capitancy that TM basically was split in to 2 parts, the Daei side and Karimi side, creating so much hashiye around the team? I wouldn't exactly call that a great captain, the Captain I've followed the most is Nekounam of course, and he has been incredible. I remember him giving the captains armband to Karimi when Karimi came back to TM, cause he didn't want to create drama, the team truly was his #1 priority.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, since like I said, those weren't exactly the days I followed Iranian football so I might be very wrong.
                    Oh, I agree. I also think Abedzadeh, Nekounam and now Ando are and have been better captains. In the Navad poll, Ali Daei came first and Abedzadeh second. That's what I was referring to.

Comment

Daei was great before late 05, then the rift started. Does anyone know which players were on the daei and Karimi side?

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                        Daei was great before late 05, then the rift started. Does anyone know which players were on the daei and Karimi side?
                        Mostly the younger players were choosing sides (Kazemian, Madanchi, Borhani...)
                        Players like Mahdavikia, Hashemian and Nekounam stayed neutral.
                        All the above could be hearsay though. There were alot of rumors flying around at the time and none of it was ever confirmed.

Comment

There were even rumors back then that Daei was connected to Suge Knight and Death Row. Karimi had an offer from
                          Bad Boy but turned it down after Biggie died...

Comment

On now

Comment

Lol, worst poll in the history of Navad.

Who is the best right back after the revolution?

1. Heydari
                              2. Zarincheh
                              3. Kaabi

Comment

Not surprising, the final poll showed Zarincheh and Kaabi above Heydari.

Comment

Working...
                                X