• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammadi brothers are on Navad

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Mohammadi brothers are on Navad
      Please post here if they talk about European offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Please post here if they talk about European offers.
        Both of them really want to go to Europe as soon as possible.
        Milad revealed the truth about him not going to Sturm. After Rah Ahan was in danger of getting relegated, Milad wanted to take his chance and went to Austria and did the trial. He said that Sturm liked his performances a lot and the reason why he wasn't taken was that there were problems about his ICT.
        They are extremely lovely and down to earth.

Pace in one picture!
        Last edited by 04041374; 10-19-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

If anything, it shows one of the main reasons we don't have much Iranian players in Europe. Their clubs are masters in acting like total retards in regards to European offers. Idiots, it just boils my blood that players like Mohammadi can't develop themselves because the management of Rah Ahan are a bunch of clowns with no knowledge of football business.

I remember when Hazami had an offer from Guingamp who are in Ligue 1, and Foolad asked 500.000 for a player who did not even feature one single minute with the senior team! Riidan.

Comment

Interview should be available on Varzesh3 or 90tv.ir asap, they had a lot of interesting things to tell.

Edit: Here's the interview

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clips/90pro/%DA%AF%D9%81%D8%AA%DA%AF%D9%88-%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF%DB%8C/

M
            ore stories from the twins: http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%D8%AF%DB%8C/

Comment

Khaak to sare Rah Ahan!

Comment

It's very sad to read all the comments by our fans inside the country, talking about how much they love to see them in Persepolis.

Aghleshoon vaghean nemirese ke cheghad raftan va bazi kardan dar Europa baraye ye footballist ba estedad mofide..

Comment

So funny to see the gooz gije Adel is getting due to twins

Comment

"Inam raste agha Adel" Mordam!!

Comment

LOOOL at the first minute of the interview when Adel introduces Mehrdad re: tasliat v. tabrik migam. Are these guys Turks? Whats up with their accent?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                        LOOOL at the first minute of the interview when Adel introduces Mehrdad re: tasliat v. tabrik migam. Are these guys Turks? Whats up with their accent?
                        Yes. Classic Iranian Azari accent.

Comment

I've seen a lot of interviews with different players on Navad and I've liked all of them. But I enjoyed this one a lot for some reason.

Maybe because the twins are so good at what they do, but are humble while being comedic at the same time.

Great interview. Sucks that Rah Ahan Crystal Palace Yazdan Sorinet didn't let Milad go to Europe.
                          Last edited by teammelli91; 10-20-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

fantastic stuff by 90 with the twins

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...5817140481518/

Comment

I really enjoy these videos. I'm assuming they are made by the same people since the narrator is the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X