Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh Paul Breitner is in tehran it was like a nice suprise for me to see him as guest by ferdosi it was 20-30 years ago i saw him.......che khoob moondeh lamassab bar khalaf Ulli Honnes va Franz Beckenbauer....
    va mesle hamishe ham khoshmashrabe.

der grosse bayer ist also in tehran was fuer eine ehre.....

Comment

Aghili basically detailed the Rahmati story a while back. It goes like this.
      Rahmati felt like he was being criticized for Iran's loss to Lebanon and Uzbekistan so he left camp.
      Aghili also left for his own reasons.
      IFF and CQ told Aghili and Rahmati they can come back if they apologize. They even got them visas to the trainign camp in UAE and to Doha. This was before the WCQ Qatar game in Doha.
      Rahmati told Aghili to hold off and not apologize as he thought that TM would lose, CQ would be fired and they would all be invited back anyways.
      Anyways the rest is history.
      Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-02-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

What is Breitner even doing in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          What is Breitner even doing in Iran?
          State of Bavaria opened a business office in Tehran, he is a business representative of Bayern Munich.

https://twitter.com/AignerDigital/st...36016299892738

Comment

they send him instead as their economy minister i guess now when the sanctions are going to be abolished hehe the germans have always this economically calculations in their minds.

adam halesh sarejash myad in bazikonaye salem, aghel bi shile pile almani ra mibineh ke door az har gooneh lumpanism hastan.......

Comment

The state of Bavaria did sent their economy minister, Ilse Aigner

Comment

i was in berlin that day in june 1974 when they won the wc, a nice sunny summer day, it was like the hell that day in berlin...akh akh...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  State of Bavaria opened a business office in Tehran, he is a business representative of Bayern Munich.
                  https://twitter.com/AignerDigital/st...36016299892738
                  i did not know that lol, as you see i was right by my surmise...

Comment

Breitner was a very big fan of Karimi during the Bayern days. Yadesh bekheyr

Comment

does anyone know about the safety and security of applications? I would like to download the 90 app on my phone and participate, but I do not want them to be able to spy on my activities with my phone? I do not trust the apps coming out of iran. any tech savvy can answer this concern? thanks in advance
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        does anyone know about the safety and security of applications? I would like to download the 90 app on my phone and participate, but I do not want them to be able to spy on my activities with my phone? I do not trust the apps coming out of iran. any tech savvy can answer this concern? thanks in advance
                        Apps ask you for permission before being able to access your info. download the app, if it asked then you can say yes or no. See what info the app wants to access.

Comment

Freydoun Zandi will be Navad's guest tomorrow night

http://90tv.ir/news/171641/%D9%81%D8...86%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Just started
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

they said pp got fined and it seems heavy, any clue how much?

Comment

I hope Navidkia doesn't turn into a typical untrained Iranian manager.

If this isn't a one time thing eh should go take classes.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X