X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zandi on now
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Great interview with Zandi. What a great guy.

Comment

fantastic interview with zandi! shire

Comment

Can someone post what the bigger points of zandi' interview was, I'd really appreciate reading that more than listening to my professor rant about US imperialism lol
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Zandi said his biggest dream is to open a top quality football academy in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Zandi said his biggest dream is to open a top quality football academy in Iran
              He and Mahdavikia should team up and do that!

Comment

Here is the excellent and "powerful" interview with Zandi

Comment

^ I am very proud of him because PFDC was the ONLY media behind Zandi for him to be invited to team melli. He really performed great and he is such a class act.

his Farsi has become so great it is amazing how much he learned.

It is also VERY sad that he couldn't lay his shoes while playing for his beloved team. Iranian football mafia in charge here too bad.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Amazing player!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      ^ I am very proud of him because PFDC was the ONLY media behind Zandi for him to be invited to team melli. He really performed great and he is such a class act.

his Farsi has become so great it is amazing how much he learned.

It is also VERY sad that he couldn't lay his shoes while playing for his beloved team. Iranian football mafia in charge here too bad.
                      We did quite a lot to welcome home into TM back in 2005, good old days Kamran joon..
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

holy fvcking maccaroni. His farsi turned awesome. Fantastic.
                        I really love this guy.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

"Dishab omadam, khosh omadam""

Comment

Just started

Comment

No surprise, Ezzatollahi was rated the best player of the Guam match.

Comment

Ezatolahi is on right now as the guest.

Comment

Working...
                                X