Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unbelievable, he has not changed and he is still arrogant!! I hope CQ never invites him back. he is not saying anything new and is not talking about anything worth a while. what a piece a shit
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Well that sucks, he doesn't want to say a word about TM

Comment

I never thought this guy could make himself look worse. But he is doing a great job at it! At least we found something he is good at!
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

cherto pert mige
          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

How pathetic. He doesn't want to go. He knows he screwed up big time and is trying to crawl out of it.

Comment

Lol, this is so hard to watch... Someone please cut his microphone to save him!

Comment

LOOOL this guy, he does not want to talk but yet is waiting for Adel to initiate a talk so he can open up LOOL and Adel left him hanging.

unreal, i wasted 40 min to see if he has anything new to say but NO, he came to Navad to move his own agenda in esteghlal and put the esteghlal fans against Navad and TM.

what a low life!! that is the best he can do to save his own ass.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  LOOOL this guy, he does not want to talk but yet is waiting for Adel to initiate a talk so he can open up LOOL and Adel left him hanging.

unreal, i wasted 40 min to see if he has anything new to say but NO, he came to Navad to move his own agenda in esteghlal and put the esteghlal fans against Navad and TM.

what a low life!! that is the best he can do to save his own ass.

LOL. That made me laugh when Adel left him hanging

Comment

^^ I like his little "Mickey mouse" threat he made against Navad. he said Navad will loose half their audience because navad is bias toward PP. I mean really?!?!?
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      ^^ I like his little "Mickey mouse" threat he made against Navad. he said Navad will loose half their audience because navad is bias toward PP. I mean really?!?!?
                      Haha, that was cute from Rahmati! I want to watch the interview again later just for a good laugh. I think it will be better the second time!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Wow. Rahmati is such an Idiot. Esteghlal az hamechi mohemtare? Sorry nothing & nobody is above your national team & duty!

Comment

There is an interview with Rahmati behind the scenes

http://90tv.ir/video/196028/%DA%AF%D...81%D8%AA%D9%87

Comment

Guys what about opening a jokes thread in this football forum and then just post everything related to Rahmati, Ghalenoei and Mayeli Kodan there?

Comment

Now I see why Carlos couldn't tolerate him..

He was and is one of the best goalkeepers we have to offer. But unfortunately not everything is top notch about a person.

Hamoon behtare bemoone Esteghlal..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                he has no duty since only players who get invited have a duty.. It is already clear that he will never get invited. so Yes Esteghlal in his case with be the most important thing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X