This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Now I see why Carlos couldn't tolerate him..

He was and is one of the best goalkeepers we have to offer. But unfortunately not everything is top notch about a person.

Hamoon behtare bemoone Esteghlal..
    how about you worry about your teams golkeeper situation. You have have lost your first 2 goalkeeper choices... Yedafe darvazebane team nonahalane perspolise biyareen vase darvazeh..
    sigpic

Comment

I do NOT understand, why this five-minute interview after the LONG interview (almost fifty minutes) with Ferdosipour? This short interview was inappropriate in my view.

My view about the LONG interview: Rahmati did not come across as sincere and enjoyed the controversy to continue. He promoted his side (team, website, etc) but criticized others. LOL.

In the short interview, he said that he did not watch any of team-e Melli games in World Cup and he was in Karbala. No one in May or June visits Karbala for a month. Those of us who lived in Kuzestan in summer know that Karbala is unbearable in hot weather.

Rahmati thrives on acting, he shakes hands or kisses opposite players. He is a good goal keeper, if he was an excellent keeper, he would get offers from foreign teams.

I agree with some comments that Team-e Melli should be above all teams. Rahmati should be happy that so much time was given to him.

CQ should make the final decision who is a team player or a trouble maker. Payam Sadeghian never played for Team-e Melli to my knowledge, and we see why.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
        how about you worry about your teams golkeeper situation. You have have lost your first 2 goalkeeper choices... Yedafe darvazebane team nonahalane perspolise biyareen vase darvazeh..
        Take it easy my friend. I have a lot of respect for Rahmati as a football player and appreciate all that he's done for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          Even the nonahalan goalkeeper would block shots from Esteghlal :P

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            Even the nonahalan goalkeeper would block shots from Esteghlal :P
            Yeah Esteghlals shots are so bad, thats the reason why we scored the most goals this season.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              Yeah Esteghlals shots are so bad, thats the reason why we scored the most goals this season.
              I didn't mean for my comment on Rahmati's attitude to start a red vs blue kor kori competition here.

That's good that Esteghlal is top scorer in the league.

Our striker (starting Team Melli striker) is top scorer in the league

Let's not start kor kori just yet lol.

Comment

on monday special edition 90 show will anaylyze failure of team olympic

Comment

This is what their Instagram page posted.

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  on monday special edition 90 show will anaylyze failure of team olympic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    This is what their Instagram page posted.
                    that's not the official 90 instagram. I don't think they even have an instagram account. Way too many fake accounts from Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      that's not the official 90 instagram. I don't think they even have an instagram account. Way too many fake accounts from Iran.
                      Agreed. It's not even their official logo. I am sure had they had an official instagram, their IG posts within 2 hours would have had way more than only 1,796 likes

Nonetheless the picture's caption is quite true!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Agreed. It's not even their official logo. I am sure had they had an official instagram, their IG posts within 2 hours would have had way more than only 1,796 likes

Nonetheless the picture's caption is quite true!
                        That might be true, but they upload loads of backstage picture during Navad episodes. So it looked official to me

Comment

Could it be that they gather those pics from a website? Like 90tv.ir etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Could it be that they gather those pics from a website? Like 90tv.ir etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            That's possible. But from what I've seen they upload it very quickly

Comment

Khakpour will be tonight's guest

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Khakpour will be tonight's guest
                                LOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X