Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point is in these polls, the other players could score screamers like Ibrah, or Messi or ronaldo while the pp and ss player could stand like a stick of wood where the ball by accident hits their stomachs and roll over the goal-line, and yet the fans in iran vote these much higher than the other players.

This has been the case in almost every silly 90 polling. Iranian fans never fail to show how ignorant, idiotic and petty they are.

Comment

Ansarifard's interview

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        The point is in these polls, the other players could score screamers like Ibrah, or Messi or ronaldo while the pp and ss player could stand like a stick of wood where the ball by accident hits their stomachs and roll over the goal-line, and yet the fans in iran vote these much higher than the other players.
        This has been the case in almost every silly 90 polling. Iranian fans never fail to show how ignorant, idiotic and petty they are.
        Lots of Bot auto callers.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          That seemed rude of Adel. He could've handled it better.
          Adel is sometimes too comfortable with the players. I think they are in constant contact during the season so they know each other well, but people watching on TV don't know that.

I think that was a mean thing to do on TV, it looked like Cheshmi felt a bit embarrassed by the way Adel responded too.

Comment

These polls are useless! If they'd put Ali Karimi's name there instead of Taremi's, Karimi still would have won the poll by miles!

A player from let's say Esteghlal Khoozestan or Naft can score 284 goals in a season and still lose such polls to PP's/Esteghlal's worst player of the season!
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

According to a poll on Esteghlal's Instagram page, 58% of Esteghlal fans boycott Navad and 56% don't participate in polls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsDx4NR...ghlal.ir&hl=de
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsD3AMx...ghlal.ir&hl=de
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsD7kcx...ghlal.ir&hl=de
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsD9rFR...ghlal.ir&hl=de

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                lol bunch of estefraghi crybabies

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  That is quite lame TBH. What good will it do to their team? What's the nature of this behavior anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    Adel is sometimes too comfortable with the players. I think they are in constant contact during the season so they know each other well, but people watching on TV don't know that.
                    I think that was a mean thing to do on TV, it looked like Cheshmi felt a bit embarrassed by the way Adel responded too.
                    Agreed, I think especially Adel's facial expression was a bit too harsh for a live TV show, and against a fairly young player. However to be fair, Cheshmi throughout the interview seemed to be absolutely an unfriendly character, somewhat rude reactions and replies to Adel's witty questions and remarks.

I believe his cold personality kept building up throughout the show, followed by Adel's explosion at the end of the show. Adel several times hinted at his cold personality (Which BTW should not have mattered, as everyone's personality is different nonetheless).

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Agreed, I think especially Adel's facial expression was a bit too harsh for a live TV show, and against a fairly young player. However to be fair, Cheshmi throughout the interview seemed to be absolutely an unfriendly character, somewhat rude reactions and replies to Adel's witty questions and remarks.

I believe his cold personality kept building up throughout the show, followed by Adel's explosion at the end of the show. Adel several times hinted at his cold personality (Which BTW should not have mattered, as everyone's personality is different nonetheless).
                      I think it comes down to Adel's rude behavior. He's always too personal, confrontational and unprofessional in his interviews. A good interviewer knows how to talk to anyone, and doesn't just take offense because someone isn't personable with him. Navad has done a lot of good things for our football, but he's a very unprofessional and rude interviewer. You don't scold a 22 year old on national television like that, it's disgusting.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

cheshmi seemed like a respectable young man, adel was being rude not roozbeh

Comment

I thought Adel was good when he originally started announcing games back in the day, but as time went on and he became 90 host, he started becoming really corny and rude. I am not a fan of him and frankly think he does a horrible job at interviewing people on 90.

Comment

^ That's true to an extent. He can be rude and "kermoo" when he interviews players. But if he didn't have that tanz in his show, his ratings would go down.

I've seen Adel on Navad and I've seen him on another show getting interviewed. He acts VERY professional when he is on the other end.

I agree about him putting his foot over the line, when he asks questions he shouldn't ask or say things he shouldn't say. But he is a big personality in Iranian football and honestly he does a great job overall.

Everyone has flaws and his flaw is not being able to control himself at times which comes across as him being an ass. I also definitely believe he has some sort of a hyperactivity disorder, where he shows his lack of filtering a lot of what comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              ^ That's true to an extent. He can be rude and "kermoo" when he interviews players. But if he didn't have that tanz in his show, his ratings would go down.
                              I've seen Adel on Navad and I've seen him on another show getting interviewed. He acts VERY professional when he is on the other end.
                              I agree about him putting his foot over the line, when he asks questions he shouldn't ask or say things he shouldn't say. But he is a big personality in Iranian football and honestly he does a great job overall.
                              Everyone has flaws and his flaw is not being able to control himself at times which comes across as him being an ass. I also definitely believe he has some sort of a hyperactivity disorder, where he shows his lack of filtering a lot of what comes out of his mouth.

Agreed Ali jaan. His blunt manner of interviewing and questioning his guests is like a breath of fresh air in our country. When you watch shows like Shafei's or others whose names are not in my head right now, you realize how big of Dastmaaal yazdi those hosts of the shows are compared to Adel.

I just wish he would stop making fun of people, refrain from picking on things that shouldn't matter, like hairstyle etc.

Comment

For those, who live abroad and want to participate in Navad polls

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/navad/id1055781884?mt=8
                                https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pdigital.navad

Comment

Working...
                                X