Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Khob khak to saret ... Hamin karha ro Mikoni ke coach bazit nemideh. Var midair chafiyeh Arabi mindazi aks migiri? Mage Arabi? Mage felestini hasty? Dahati !!!!

Ah ah . AZ chesham oftad

But then again, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise as most of these chaps are from low info family background with superstitious beliefs.
    Our democratic beliefs are so strong. We try to tell anyone, everyone how to live their life. We are so tolerable.

And if his coach is playing or not playing him due to his religious beliefs or ethnic background, then he is not fit to be a football coach.

Comment

I repeat what I said in the previous page, Chafiyeh is not a religious garb.

Since when is Chafiyeh a religious thing? Chafiyeh has a political meaning. Especially in Israel and Palestine.

It's interesting he is wearing one right after the Israeli coach was fired. Not very professional or nice. Don't care how bad the guy was.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        I repeat what I said in the previous page, Chafiyeh is not a religious garb.
        Since when is Chafiyeh a religious thing? Chafiyeh has a political meaning. Especially in Israel and Palestine.
        It's interesting he is wearing one right after the Israeli coach was fired. Not very professional or nice. Don't care how bad the guy was.
        Chafiyeh was also a fashion accessory across europe a few years ago but having said that Reza does come across very religious from his instagram, even more so than players from inside Iran.

Comment

How about we focus on his football instead?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            How about we focus on his football instead?
            exccatly, he is a good player and is fit now, who care how he put on his damn hair

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Yea
              I suppose he can wear that shitt if he feels like it but to put that pic up on social media while making a living working for a Jew is a dumb fking move, (even if not disrespectful )any which way you cut it. ..!
              I can only imagine he didn't really realize & thought it through before posting or doing so on purpose to piss off & force that prick Jew owner to release him from his contract early. ..!??

Ps
              My guess is that it was an inadvertent mistake on his part. ..!?
              Any of u with account should quickly message him to remove that pic, before the club or their fans get a wif of it ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                LOL, Charlton appoint Karel Fraeye as Interim Head Coach! They guy has gone from managing a 3rd Division Belgian team to managing Charlton! The fans are pissed to say the least.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/c...o8B043m3CDb.99
                lol
                I told u guys, the assshole owner just recycles through a bunch Yes-Men, coaches in his network of clubs.

Comment

He can wear whatever he wants but I don't like IR ass kissers. He was better without that chafiye.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    He can wear whatever he wants but I don't like IR ass kissers. He was better without that chafiye.
                    for all i know he might have wore it as a fashion statment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      Khob khak to saret ... Hamin karha ro Mikoni ke coach bazit nemideh. Var midair chafiyeh Arabi mindazi aks migiri? Mage Arabi? Mage felestini hasty? Dahati !!!!

Ah ah . AZ chesham oftad

But then again, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise as most of these chaps are from low info family background with superstitious beliefs.

Wait just one second. You presumably are of better stock than these chaps who have "superstitious belief". But you subscribe to the same philosophy as the Islamic republic. You all believe that what others do is your business, what you do is right and others should follow you. Whether it's tattoos covering Ashkan, or Keffiyeh covering Reza, you all feel like it's your business what others do.

Reza wearing a Keffiyeh has no religious connotation, as others have pointed out. It is a cultural dress and wearing it is either a political or a fashion statement. You have all the right not to agree with his political or fashion sense, but no right to slam him. Growing up in the west, Reza does not carry the same cultural baggage that you have. He may not hate Arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Wait just one second. You presumably are of better stock than these chaps who have "superstitious belief". But you subscribe to the same philosophy as the Islamic republic. You all believe that what others do is your business, what you do is right and others should follow you. Whether it's tattoos covering Ashkan, or Keffiyeh covering Reza, you all feel like it's your business what others do.

Reza wearing a Keffiyeh has no religious connotation, as others have pointed out. It is a cultural dress and wearing it is either a political or a fashion statement. You have all the right not to agree with his political or fashion sense, but no right to slam him. Growing up in the west, Reza does not carry the same cultural baggage that you have. He may not hate Arabs.
                        Nothing to say after this

Comment

And the racism continues on PFDC, this time because Ghoochannejhad wears a cheffiyeh. Oh boy ...
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

lol. I don't know who brought up religion into his. But whoever it was, they better correct themselves.
                            Chefiyeh does not have a religious symbolism. However it does have a strong political one. That's why the idiots in IR make sure they parade around in it.
                            Not to mention a cultural one which pertains to ARABS, not IRANIANS or Persia.

Imagine I pick a KKK flag and walk around in DC or Chicago or Atlanta or any place with predominantly black community. You are provoking reactions.
                            Now if my boss is black, then I'm indeed asking for trouble. Especially when I know my boss is an ass hole and I'm in need of some positive support from him, then it's doubly idiotic of me to give him any more reasons to behave like one in relation to me.

Even if we try to ignore the current state of affairs and what it represents to the oppressed Iranians in terms of political, cultural message and association. :.... which ,imo, is a reflection of our own ignorance and lack of insight.

Comment

Why should we care what he wears or believes in? As long as he is scoring for TM. Don't be criticizing this man when he was the one that took us to Brasil.

Comment

This forum has been crap for the last three years because there isn't enough Moderators. If this isn't a perfect case of bigotry I don't know what is.
                                Good job Kamran Delan for letting this place go to shit. Ban me if you please. I've said this numerous times now.

Comment

Working...
                                X