Just a goal but I think he contributed to another goal:
    http://www.livescore.com/soccer/engl...day/1-1987810/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Niiiiice!

I love how 2 days ago everyone said this league is not for him lol

Did he also have an assist?
      I must admit, I was one of them. Honestly, Charlton fans couldn't believe what they were seeing from him. He was chasing the ball all the time, would jump for a header even if he knew he had little chance of getting it, get in rough slide tackles (Brits love that) and finish it off by scoring and getting a standing ovation. Basically, he was the 'Ba-gheyrat player' for Charlton and the fans loved it.

Comment

RezaRected lol

http://intothevalley.proboards.com/t...85/reza-rected
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

haha this comment:

Massive improvement today. Whoever made Reza give a shit deserves a lot of credit. Great, committed, performance from him, topped by a deserved goal.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Haha I wonder what he took this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
              I must admit, I was one of them. Honestly, Charlton fans couldn't believe what they were seeing from him. He was chasing the ball all the time, would jump for a header even if he knew he had little chance of getting it, get in rough slide tackles (Brits love that) and finish it off by scoring and getting a standing ovation. Basically, he was the 'Ba-gheyrat player' for Charlton and the fans loved it.
              Do you live in UK? and working for a think thank! Are you Mr. Taghavi? Agha samo aleykom!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                His interview few days before the match

Dude, thanks for sharing this!

I didn't know Reza spoke English this well. Damesh garm. Very well spoken. If you notice his English sort of sounds like an English accent. Which I know, obviously makes sense since he's playing in England. But I just thought it was cool. For example when he says "but" he pronounces it "bu-uh" like English people do Cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  Dude, thanks for sharing this!
                  I didn't know Reza spoke English this well. Damesh garm. Very well spoken. If you notice his English sort of sounds like an English accent. Which I know, obviously makes sense since he's playing in England. But I just thought it was cool. For example when he says "but" he pronounces it "bu-uh" like English people do Cool stuff.
                  He is a smart guy, I was also impressed with his English. So he speaks English, Dutch, and Farsi, and I read somewhere possibly French as well?
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ I'm not sure about French, but I know he's also a musician and enjoys music as a hobby. Plays violin

Comment

Mashallah Reza. I'm sure he will keep scoring.

Comment

I think it was a good thing they changed the former Israeli coach. Now he rightfully gets playing time.
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Comment

Comment

Charlton fans seem really happy with his performance

https://twitter.com/gh_reza/status/663076667674509312

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtIWCbnUefc

Comment

Working...
                                X